OT: Snowflakes Club de foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I felt bad for Aguero then remembered he was heavily promoting that poison to kids. Can't be that money hungry in life, you reap what you sow even if naively. Great career, great player, one of the best, sad ending.

Last but not least, Starring Martin Terrier of Stade Rennais, your 3rd case of coincidence in 7 days! Hope he won't need to pull an Aguero. He was having his breakthrough season.

FIFA gotta do something about post covid stress. Everyone dropping like flies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
FGr6BaLWUAYuyko

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Lmao santos laguna

we faced them in the 2009 ccl quarters

won 2-0 first leg at home

were leading 4-1 aggregate at halftime

were leading 4-3 at the 90th minute

lost 5-4 aggregate

those 2 overtime goals were scored by the same Quintero that is in the MLS today

i still remember that game vaguely

Reactions: QuebecPride

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
That long haired GK is a beast tho based on highlights. I think he's the successor of Memo Ochoa. I only know 3 of their players, Otero I'd think is their star player, very skillful RW and he played with Potato

I think we have good chances, they are maybe slightly better but they ain't no powerhouse team anymore

Would be embarrassing to lose to a team featuring Andres Ibargüen...

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Lmao santos laguna

we faced them in the 2009 ccl quarters

won 2-0 first leg at home

were leading 4-1 aggregate at halftime

were leading 4-3 at the 90th minute

lost 5-4 aggregate

those 2 overtime goals were scored by the same Quintero that is in the MLS today

i still remember that game vaguely
That was what put the team on the map for me. Remember circling around the boards here and seeing those old threads hyping up the game.

Reactions: QuebecPride

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Who's the best between Leon, Cruz Azul and Santos Laguna?
No clue actually, I don’t follow Liga MX that closely but the pot for CFMTL was a bunch of Central American teams and Santos. We would have been favoured against every other team in the pot IMO.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Lorenzo Insigne to Toronto - 13 Million USD x 3 years. Will be made official January 3rd early Jan unless he gets poached (doubt it happens).

I think the question remains will he stay at Napoli for the remainder of the season or will they allow to leave mid-season for free?

Don't be surprised at all if Toronto goes hard after Lacazette right after.

Insigne coming in 2022 is the best ever MLS transfer move in terms of the quality/age/status.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Just noticed when we played Santos Laguna +10 years ago, a young Darwin Quintero scored 2 goals in extra time

That same Darwin Quintero is a Santos Laguna legend therefore Renard SIGN DARWIN QUINTERO asap. He's still good, lost speed but when he first started out he was a very hyped CF now he can play anywhere. So yeah we need Quintero's CL experience. Bring him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad