GDT: SMACKDOWN'S ELIMINATION CHAMBER -- February 12, 2017 -- now with pictures, NERDS

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
So glad bray stopped wearing those white pants. What is it with wyatt characters and wearing terrible clothing before getting pushed? Bray, Harper, Braun.

Rowan's entire jumpsuit is a joke in itself :laugh:

Oct 18, 2011
i saw a gif of alexa bliss throwing naomi into a turnbuckle completely overpowering her.....chuckled, alexa should be a manager.

sad to see Cena's milestone championship reign be a transitional one

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
i saw a gif of alexa bliss throwing naomi into a turnbuckle completely overpowering her.....chuckled, alexa should be a manager.

sad to see Cena's milestone championship reign be a transitional one

wasn't even an actual transition reign it was literally just for them to say "see kids, cena beat styles afterall, suck it adults"

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Gotta give Cena credit for finally making Wyatt look good. Maybe now they can re-sign Barrett and Cena can make up for no selling a ddt on the concrete floor and immediately winning in a 2 on 1 situation at SS a few years ago.

Oct 18, 2011
Wyatt pinned both Cena and AJ, so atlest they went all the way with him tonight, but the question is will they continue or is he just fodder for Randy to be champ again

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Gotta give Cena credit for finally making Wyatt look good. Maybe now they can re-sign Barrett and Cena can make up for no selling a ddt on the concrete floor and immediately winning in a 2 on 1 situation at SS a few years ago.

Cena can make you look like a million bucks if they book him that way. All the years of SuperCena booking never let it happen.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Cena could make a Roman Reign's Taco Bell turd look good.

I don't know why people are surprised by that at this point.

Cena is wrestling's version of a 56% possession player who doesn't pass the eye-test.

"Everything he touches turns to gold, but I've decided I don't like him."

And yes Summerslam was stupid. Every guy who ever stepped in that ring has one they want back.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Cena could make a Roman Reign's Taco Bell turd look good.

I don't know why people are surprised by that at this point.

Cena is wrestling's version of a 56% possession player who doesn't pass the eye-test.

"Everything he touches turns to gold, but I've decided I don't like him."

And yes Summerslam was stupid. Every guy who ever stepped in that ring has one they want back.

I don't think anybody is surprised. Most here are not the type to blindly hate Cena and not acknowledge his talents. He did a good thing for Bray last night. It was good to see. Cena is over on his own and Wyatt can use the belt to establish himself as the monster heel who terrorizes Smackdown.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think they missed a really good way of debuting the Revival. You had Uso's beat down AA then had them make a valiant comeback and beat The Acension. Should have had them celebrate (not playing their music) then

.. "SAY YEAH!" Revival come out and beat down an already tired and hurt AA and take the gold.

If they planned on having a SD womens tag match then Alexa should have just held on to the gold and make her reign last until after Mania.

I don't think I can get tired of Cena/AJ and would watch them compete in 5 star matches forever. Dean/Rollins, Sami/KO and Cena/AJ are three fueds/matches I can never get tired of that always impress.

So happy my boy Bray got the big win, I'm pretty confident he wins at Mania and defends his title for a bit.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
You're only owed a title shot from a singles championship loss assuming it wasn't a rematch. Cena isn't owed anything for losing it in the chamber. So the only way he'd be getting a rematch is if they just **** the rules and put him in for no reason. Which would make no sense going into mania now.

If anything AJ is owed a rematch that he never got against cena. Him being inserted into bray vs orton would be perfect.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
So you would be fine with JeriKO main event if too, right?

I would much rather have JeriKO main event WM than Goldberg/Lesnar/Roman or any other combination of Raw superstars at this point.

Owens and Jericho feel like the only stars on that show right now. I don't want part timers anywhere near the main event.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
randomly woke up before the start of the Chamber match so watched it in bed. was pretty good and glad Wyatt won. it seems crazy that the network isnt in HD on mobile though

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Cena is the Patrick Weirdcrotch of Advanced Stats then, he doesn't pass the eye test because he's honestly not all that good. Screams out all of his moves, and has almost no in ring psychology. He will never be the "Total Package" to me as a main eventer. He is this generations Hulk Hogan, nothing more nothing less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad