GDT: SMACKDOWN'S ELIMINATION CHAMBER -- February 12, 2017 -- now with pictures, NERDS

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I hope Corbin beats the living **** out of Dean for the next month and a half and it ends up being what Lesnar vs Dean should have been.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
He just wants to pick a fight.

You are allowed to like this. I would much prefer AJ.

I do too but Bray has been so under utilized and has had such an underwhelming run over the last several years that I'm just glad that he got to finally have his moment of glory. Bray should have been champion years ago and I'm just glad it's finally happened

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Naomi genuinely soooo happy.

Good for her (even if she should not be champ)

She was suppose to win the title a long time ago but they let Nikki have that extended run to purge AJ Lee's record from the books. She should be happy that things have ended up working out for her.

I still disagree with her winning here since that probably means they won't get a significant Women's Championship match at WM.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
She was suppose to win the title a long time ago but they let Nikki have that extended run to purge AJ Lee's record from the books. She should be happy that things have ended up working out for her.

I still disagree with her winning here since that probably means they won't get a significant Women's Championship match at WM.

Yeah this almost guarantees they are getting a throw away match at Mania.

That sucks, especially for true stars like Becky.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think the idea of AJ/Cena starting first in the match was awesome. Great booking there. I also loved the whole Corbin/Ambrose/Miz thing. I thought Miz played his part well, which was a great distraction for Corbin's elimination. Corbin then killed Ambrose. Miz is selling all of it so well with facial expressions. Really well done stuff.

Only small gripe I have is that Cena's #16 didn't feel big. He basically took the title from AJ, lost it in 2 weeks. Feels like he was just a waste of a title change at the Rumble. Probably should have kept it on AJ until Cena got the big #16.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Mod time - Emp/Lunatric - knock it off. Agree to disagree and knock off the personal jabs. Ain't nobody got time for moddin' on this board. We have better things to do like ***** about Roman Reigns.

Move along.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think the idea of AJ/Cena starting first in the match was awesome. Great booking there. I also loved the whole Corbin/Ambrose/Miz thing. I thought Miz played his part well, which was a great distraction for Corbin's elimination. Corbin then killed Ambrose. Miz is selling all of it so well with facial expressions. Really well done stuff.

Only small gripe I have is that Cena's #16 didn't feel big. He basically took the title from AJ, lost it in 2 weeks. Feels like he was just a waste of a title change at the Rumble. Probably should have kept it on AJ until Cena got the big #16.

I get that, but the money is #17 since it breaks the "record". I do agree they should of just had AJ drop it here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad