GDT: SMACKDOWN'S ELIMINATION CHAMBER -- February 12, 2017 -- now with pictures, NERDS

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
randomly woke up before the start of the Chamber match so watched it in bed. was pretty good and glad Wyatt won. it seems crazy that the network isnt in HD on mobile though

You are watching on a tiny screen. Shouldn't notice much of a difference. The network is not even 1080p on tv.

Last edited:

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Cena could make a Roman Reign's Taco Bell turd look good.

I don't know why people are surprised by that at this point.

Cena is wrestling's version of a 56% possession player who doesn't pass the eye-test.

"Everything he touches turns to gold, but I've decided I don't like him."

And yes Summerslam was stupid. Every guy who ever stepped in that ring has one they want back.

I've kinda come around to Cena the last few years. I still despise WWE for never allowing him to freshen up his character, but there's no denying that he is almost always in match of the night, despite everyone's opinions on him. You can't be involved in that many quality matches at such a consistency without contributing in some way. His moveset is familiar and unspectacular, but he plays his role very well. The fact that he's actually losing cleanly every now and then is pretty nice too. I still firmly believe that an eventual 'Cena finally breaks' heel turn would be a beauty run to watch, but I don't believe that's ever happening at this point so what can you do.

Plus, it's hard to hate Reigns and Cena at the same time as I only have so much hate in me, so yeah. Maybe that was WWE's plan with Reigns all along to getting us to subconciously like Cena again. ;)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Still on cloud 9 that Bray won.. now just hoping it's not short-lived.

I'm assuming the worst but hoping for the best.

While it's not clean 1 on 1 wins, Bray Wyatt legitimately countered both Cena and Styles and pinned them. They may have very well have undone any bad booking in one night.

......we'll see what they do with it though. Will Bray Wyatt aka the reverse Undertaker continue his Mania streak? Hopefully not.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Becky/Mickie - ***1/4
Dolph/Crews + Kalisto - *3/4
Tag Termoil - **
Nicole/Nattie - **3/4
Harper/Orton - ***1/2
Alexa/Trin - *3/4
Chamber - ****1/4

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I've kinda come around to Cena the last few years. I still despise WWE for never allowing him to freshen up his character, but there's no denying that he is almost always in match of the night, despite everyone's opinions on him. You can't be involved in that many quality matches at such a consistency without contributing in some way. His moveset is familiar and unspectacular, but he plays his role very well. The fact that he's actually losing cleanly every now and then is pretty nice too. I still firmly believe that an eventual 'Cena finally breaks' heel turn would be a beauty run to watch, but I don't believe that's ever happening at this point so what can you do.

Plus, it's hard to hate Reigns and Cena at the same time as I only have so much hate in me, so yeah. Maybe that was WWE's plan with Reigns all along to getting us to subconciously like Cena again. ;)

He admitted on talk is Jericho that he would like to be a heel but he is the most in demand celebrity by kids in hospital settings and children polls. That is why he hosts those kids show awards and is involved in make a wish. He also mentioned that the wwe would need someone to replace him and be a major upcoming star.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
How is your internet connection. WWe network lowers your resoultion based on connection or lag issues during peak hours.

200mb down and around 160 up. no issues watching most other media apps in HD., the network DOES NOT support HD. I checked.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
200mb down and around 160 up. no issues watching most other media apps in HD., the network DOES NOT support HD. I checked.

160 mb up. Dam that is insane. I know wwe doesnt support full hd and hd on mobile. Was just suprised you can notice the detail difference on a handheld screen at 480p.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I keep forgetting ESPN covers WWE, ie accidental spoilers. Was watching Elimination Chamber a couple hours later and went to ESPN to check on sports news. Pic of Bray with the belt was prominent on the right hand side of their front page.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
160 mb up. Dam that is insane. I know wwe doesnt support full hd and hd on mobile. Was just suprised you can notice the detail difference on a handheld screen at 480p.

yeah especially in a match surrounded my chain link lol.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I didn't hear it myself last night but apparently the commentary mentioned that the Elimination Chamber was viewed in over 200 countries last night.

You guys do the math, I've already done it myself.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
beautiful ending. marked when Wyatt pinned Cena.... 1pm the next day. still drinking..

(my two favorite are champions of their respectif brands. what a time to be alive!)

(i know..........)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I didn't hear it myself last night but apparently the commentary mentioned that the Elimination Chamber was viewed in over 200 countries last night.

You guys do the math, I've already done it myself.
It depends on your definitions to how many you count. Do you count the UK or England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland? The UK is a union of four countries, but only the UK it a member of the UN. You can easily pad the number to whatever you want it to be if you try hard enough.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm still so excited that Bray has dat gold. He looked great in the chamber too...

Everything this guy does is awesome. Him going from pod to pod during his entrance was great. Guarantee you that was his idea too.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I'm still so excited that Bray has dat gold. He looked great in the chamber too...

Everything this guy does is awesome. Him going from pod to pod during his entrance was great. Guarantee you that was his idea too.

Wyatt seems like the type of guy who could become a massive star if they gave him complete creative freedom over his character.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

The pod to pod was amazing. You're probably right it was his idea. I seldom trust WWE creative to have a firm grasp of in-ring psychology

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad