WWE: Smackdown LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That's Tyler Breeze in character though. The man behind Tyler Breeze has to be dying inside.
Some people dont really care about being huge stars. Some people even like being jobbers.

Not saying that's the case for him, but it could be. He's probably still having loads of fun on the main roster.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It took Breeze forever just to get here and almost got released likely more than once. I'm sure he'd like things to be going better, but they could be worse.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It took Breeze forever just to get here and almost got released likely more than once. I'm sure he'd like things to be going better, but they could be worse.

Would any of us be shocked to hear that Breeze is in the wave of anticipated releases? I certainly wouldn't and I kinda expect it.

At least in NXT he would have more security.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Sucks that they're probably gonna release Sandow. The guys gotten over with basically everything they gave him. Intellectual Savior of the Masses (then buried by Cena), Rhodes Scholars, Charlie Haas 2.0, Stunt Double, etc.

S A W F T*

Hawks vs. Blues in a potential playoff preview where home ice is still to be decided... or SMACKDOWN?

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I know Breeze had more air time on NXT than on the main roster but it's not like he was winning a ton of matches in NXT either... If I were to guess, they probably have a lot more fun backstage in the main roster than in NXT solely because everyone's supposed to be there for Raw and Smackdown tapings. If you don't have a match, they probably just hang out in the back. Whereas on NXT, you do your tapings and then go do your own thing so you don't get to socialize as much with the other wrestlers. This is all just assumptions though, I obviously have no clue what goes on backstage.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Having fun matches and actually being able to showcase yourself seems a lot more fun (nxt) than the squash matches he gets put through on the main roster

But he likely gets more money on the main roster, so there are the pros and cons

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I know Breeze had more air time on NXT than on the main roster but it's not like he was winning a ton of matches in NXT either... If I were to guess, they probably have a lot more fun backstage in the main roster than in NXT solely because everyone's supposed to be there for Raw and Smackdown tapings. If you don't have a match, they probably just hang out in the back. Whereas on NXT, you do your tapings and then go do your own thing so you don't get to socialize as much with the other wrestlers. This is all just assumptions though, I obviously have no clue what goes on backstage.

He is a major player on UUDD and seems to be loving it.

There's certainly pros and cons to each.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Finally got around to watching this week's Smackdown
Jericho and Owens as a team is great with how much they trash talk their opponents :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
* SmackDown opens with WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz and Maryse out for MizTV. The got really good heat to start. Zack Ryder interrupts and The Miz teased that he would give Ryder a title shot but Ryder's already booked in a match with Baron Corbin

* Baron Corbin got the easy win over Zack Ryder. After the match, Corbin beat Ryder down again but Dolph Ziggler made the save and they brawled

* Emma defeated Paige in a quick match. Paige took a nasty spill in the corner but looked to be fine

* Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady defeated The Ascension to advance in the tag team tournament. Enzo and Cass were over big time and looked awesome in the ring

* Backstage segment with Alberto Del Rio interrupting AJ Styles

* AJ Styles defeated Alberto Del Rio. Good match with a very hot crowd but Del Rio botched a move and Styles landed on his neck. He won with a roll-up and was holding his neck on the way to the back, hopefully just selling but it looked bad live

* Backstage comedy segment with Fandango and The Golden Truth

* The Vaudevillains defeated Goldust and R-Truth in a quick match to advance in the tag team tournament

* Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho was a hot main event with Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens on commentary, and providing distractions. Good action in the ring and entertaining stuff outside. Owens interfered to cause the disqualification, which led to the babyfaces standing tall to end SmackDown

Hopefully, Styles isn't injured and Jericho/Zayn and ADR/Styles in one show? God damn...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anderson and Gallows apparently attacked the dark match? What? Did I hear that right?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Paige is doing nothing, and Emma need building before she faces Becky.

Doesn't need to be a squash though. WWE is all about letting the women go...Paige/Emma is one of the better Women's matches I've seen. Could've at least let them go and build them both up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad