WWE: Smackdown LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I don't get it, is that a political comment on the whole Ireland/Northern Ireland thing?

Are Sheamus and Finn even from different cities in Ireland, or are they practically neighbours?

no. just the WWE setting up fueds on idiotic pretenses

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
SmackDown makes Raw look like a joke

SD gets Ambrose, Cena, Wyatt, Orton, and Styles

That is top 5 of the top 7 guys there are out there. No point to tune into Raw anymore.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
if they do this im ****ing done

"oh its an Irish feud get it fans? cause theyre Irish ahahhaahhaah"

**** you

But it's not like 'oh i want to face Finn Balor and kick his arse," it's more like "Finn and I go way back and I'm excited to get in a ring and work with him'

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
SmackDown makes Raw look like a joke

SD gets Ambrose, Cena, Wyatt, Orton, and Styles

That is top 5 of the top 7 guys there are out there. No point to tune into Raw anymore.

I disagree

Raw roster is considerably better. factor in it will also have the title after Sunday

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
But it's not like 'oh i want to face Finn Balor and kick his arse," it's more like "Finn and I go way back and I'm excited to get in a ring and work with him'

fair enough

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Not true the cruisers,zayn,ko,club,balor,cesaro all make raw solid

Raw lacks the star talent. Literally its Reigns and Rollins, who have already feuded for years.

SD is going to be considerably better for the first few months, I think they might trade some guys when they see that the SD ratings will be a lot better than Raw's.

This is SD vs Raw 2002 all over again. SD was the much better show, and I believe it will be now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad