Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hug me! Hold me tight!

This is amazing. Fantastic stuff. In two short weeks, Sami looks like one of the top stars of the company.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Watched the opening w/ Sami/KO/DB. Amazing stuff. Everyone was tremendous. And I freaking laughed when DB said "I'm going to find a couple of dudes to punch you guys in the face." That's simple. I love it! Great work by all 3. IT all makes sense, too. Even better.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
he's getting time and he's getting over. im okay with heel Sami. not alot going in Smackdown anyways...

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sami really didn’t have to change too much to become a slimy douche of a heel either.

His over done dance for his entrance was great and made me want to punch him

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
His entrance with the over played dance is a f***ing heat magnet.

I wouldn’t mind if they play up their Canadianess either. I’m no fan of evil forgeiners, but I still think evil Canada can still be fun, especially when they become faces in Canada.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Last week I wasn't a fan of the Zayn promo but this week he was so much better. His smugness and way he blamed the fans was great. His comments about Daniel Bryant bring a failure was great.

Only thing I could
Do without is the whole Kevin Owens " he's my best friend" phrase cause it's going to lead to another feud and I'd hate to hate it be the same as last years ko-Jericho feud.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So excited for Jinder versus Brock. Maybe my two leest favourite champions ever. Jinder just isn't good and Brock is the laziest worker in the company.

Hopefully this can reach new kinda of awful.

Either we see Jinder win and that will be funny enough in its own right. Or we see Brock win by doing a few suplexes.

Remember when Brock was must see?

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So who shows up on Smackdown tomorrow from RAW? Do we see everyone that was beat up tonight? Which would be Titus, Apollo, Goldust, Rhyno, Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, Jason Jordan, Matt Hardy, Elias, The Club, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alicia Fox, Mickie James, Rollins, and Ambrose. I missed a couple due to not being able to make them out. Oh, and the intern has to return for his revenge. It has to happen.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
So who shows up on Smackdown tomorrow from RAW? Do we see everyone that was beat up tonight? Which would be Titus, Apollo, Goldust, Rhyno, Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, Jason Jordan, Matt Hardy, Elias, The Club, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alicia Fox, Mickie James, Rollins, and Ambrose. I missed a couple due to not being able to make them out. Oh, and the intern has to return for his revenge. It has to happen.
Braun ambushes the SD roster by coming out of the thrash truck and wrecks havoc alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad