Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Should just copy last night's idea. Shane is out there...Shield music hits and it seems like it's just Seth and Dean but the entire Raw roster (or whoever you bring) follows them down.

Though that might focus too much on Dean and Seth when it should be Angle I guess.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
They could set up some funny angles of Shane hiring lower card guys to guard areas of the arena, and the fashion police can be put on high alert to patrol the grounds.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Gable was the guy to lay out Jordan last night. Wonder if they do a match at SS

That was so awesome btw. He jumped ahead of everyone and went to Jordan first and got his shots in.

doubt it. they will both be needed on the mens SS match since all the champions are off doing matchups

They won’t be in the main match. I can’t see that. Maybe in an undercard one like I proposed for the pre-show in the Raw thread.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Ha, Fashion Police on guard tonight would be wonderful. That alone would make Smackdown worthy of watching.

It would be pretty cool if The Shield's music hit and everyone from RAW came down from the crowd and a massive melee ensued.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Doing the same exact thing seems a bit too simple. Maybe they try it and fail, and then try again when they have Roman. Raw doesn’t do house shows on Tuesdays whereas that is an issue for Smackdown on Mondays.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Doing the same exact thing seems a bit too simple. Maybe they try it and fail, and then try again when they have Roman. Raw doesn’t do house shows on Tuesdays whereas that is an issue for Smackdown on Mondays.
Ha, that is totally going to happen. RAW is going to fail and Roman is going to save the day.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roode vs Ziggler in a 2 of 3 falls match as well as Charlotte Flair vs. Tamina vs. Becky Lynch vs. Carmella vs. Naomi for SmackDown's Women team captain is planned for tonight

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nobody really, but Becky should win because you can tell she is into this.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
captains are useles... i guess it gives and teases matches/feuds, but it should straight out be like mexican wrestling if they're using them.( if you pin the team captain. the whole team loses. anyone else is eliminated as long as captain s alive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad