Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
So Breeze and Fandango turned awful gimmicks into gold and for 6 months or so have built towards.....

....losing to Harper and Rowan in what I can assume is 2 minutes of less.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I find it interesting that WWE is letting Daniel Bryan into the ring during a match. You have to be medically cleared for contact to be in the ring during a match.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So I caught the highlights and Saxton is waaaaaaaaaaay over the top on commentary.

There’s no way it’s Bryan turning heel after that right? Gotta be Shane.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So I caught the highlights and Saxton is waaaaaaaaaaay over the top on commentary.

There’s no way it’s Bryan turning heel after that right? Gotta be Shane.
I think it is going to be convoluted. I think Bryan will still be a face after Clash of Champions, but I think he will also be (somewhat) aligned with a heel faction in KO and Zayn. I've personally felt Shane has been acting like a heel since before Hell in a Cell.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Whole product is just in the toilet right now.

While I agree and it's not all that enjoyable, the KO/Sami DB/Shane thing has me intrigued. It's an angle away from the titles that I actually enjoy.

But man. The women's division, as a whole, f***ing sucks. So much talent and such awful brutal writing.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
While I agree and it's not all that enjoyable, the KO/Sami DB/Shane thing has me intrigued. It's an angle away from the titles that I actually enjoy.

But man. The women's division, as a whole, ****ing sucks. So much talent and such awful brutal writing.
It sucks in a way because they don't have enough air time. How can you build storylines on SDL with just one fight a week?

Unfortunately I'm not sure a one hour show before/after Raw or SD (ala 205 Live) would work ratings wise. But that one extra hour would allow much better storylines to develop, and not just have :
- Absolution vs Everyone
- Riot Squad + Natalya vs Everyone
- Asuka kills everyone

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

But man. The women's division, as a whole, ****ing sucks. So much talent and such awful brutal writing.

It has be intrigued but not enough for me to really get invested in it.

Like I feel the same way about Broken Matt but I’m not coming back to watch full episodes for it.

Clash might be the least hyped PPV for me this year. I’m honestly not that excited for the Rumble either and that is my favorite gimmick PPV.

Edit: and from what I heard of Saxton’s commentary with DB, I thought he was absolutely insufferable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad