Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If you're doing that and brining Naitch out, it should've been the main event. Also, the match should've went like another 10 minutes.

Naw RAW invasion gonna main event and interrupt New Day/KO & Sami. Owens and Zayn will run away while SD and RAW brawl to end the show

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Her heel promos were way better.
Agreed. Her heel character as a whole is awesome. She never worked as a face. I just wanna see Becky vs Charlotte again for the title but probably not till after Mania

...unless Carmella cashes in at some point

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m just thankful the belt is off Natalya. She’s damn solid in the ring, but I can’t handle how robotic her mic skills are.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I would rather see a gimmick where Harper and Rowan are the curmudgeon brothers and they do promos complaining about insignificant things like someone having 13 items in a 12 items or less grocery lane.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Naw RAW invasion gonna main event and interrupt New Day/KO & Sami. Owens and Zayn will run away while SD and RAW brawl to end the show

I get why they felt like they had to, but if this is your set up, that's your A-plus highlight of the show. Instead it's going to be buried and forgotten about. And I'm almost positive they're cashing in Carmella on Sunday.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So they won't outright say Nattie is in the 5v5 women's match.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So Natalya isn't going to join Team Smackdown? It's 100% going to be Paige joining them, then, if it's announced on Sunday. If it's Natalya, just announce that tonight lol.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I remember when Mystico was the most over thing in Mexico ever, until he signed with WWE.

Came here. Put on the mask and became the botch king we know and don’t love

More accurately, came here, became botch king, got popped for a wellness violation, got injured, got his character supplanted by Hunico, entered into the Sin Cara Azul vs. Sin Cara Negro feud, went home and now has Hunico taking the role full time.

Does Natalya have front teeth? I haven’t ever seen her top teeth before, haha

I know she's lost her fronts about a year ago, but I'm not sure if what she has now is a bridge, partials, or implants.

maxresdefault.jpg

God I hate face Charlotte. I forgot how she can’t go a promo without crying.

I'll give her a break considering she A) finally won the Smackdown title B) in her hometown to a crowd popping for her and C) after her Dad nearly died. I imagine most would have a hard time keeping their composure. I'm excited for Bliss-Charlotte - the two women who've been the only ones to hold both belts. I can't recall if they ever faced each other in NXT or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad