Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I doubt they faced on nxt. Bliss was aweful for a long time. (still is, imo)

They did face each other at least once now that I think about it. In the Women's Championship Tournament after Paige dropped her title. Bliss and Charlotte faced each other in the second round (Bliss had beaten Alicia Fox and Charlotte had beaten Emma) and Charlotte won by pinfall.

Reactions: Disclose

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This tweet reminds me how annoying Bliss’ push has been. They have derailed better talents just to push her because she is hot and blonde.
They needed to make her real. Other women will be able to sustain. If they didn't push Alexa, she'd be another Dana Brooke.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
They did face each other at least once now that I think about it. In the Women's Championship Tournament after Paige dropped her title. Bliss and Charlotte faced each other in the second round (Bliss had beaten Alicia Fox and Charlotte had beaten Emma) and Charlotte won by pinfall.

That version of bliss was a mess.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
There's nothing real about Alexa. She's just a little fidget who knows how to act like a mean girl. She's a total rip off of mid 2000's Trish.

Reactions: Disclose

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This tweet reminds me how annoying Bliss’ push has been. They have derailed better talents just to push her because she is hot and blonde.
She's not as good as the other women in the ring, but she is leaps and bounds ahead of every other women on the roster on the mic. She isn't just good looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad