Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I might be OK with it...

The thing is there was a rumour before the Raw vs. SD branding that it'd be Owens/Zayn vs. Styles/McMahon eventually, so I hope we don't get a situation where it's 3 Raw guys vs. 1 SD guy (Styles) and Styles eliminates two of them on his own only to have Owens/Zayn get involved and cost him and lead to that tag program later on down the road. I want Styles to be the next contender for the title after Survivor Series instead of having him be involved in that.
It's curious because Styles seems positioned to challenge Jinder after Jinder's match with Brock, but I fully expect KO/Zayn to cost Smackdown the match. I don't know if Shane will bring someone else in to help him. I'd like it to be Styles because, well, the guy is amazing but I want him taking the title off of Jinder like, now. I just don't know who Shane would bring in to help him against KO/Sami if they do cost Smackdown the match. Hopefully not Randall.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This Ellsworth thing is getting weird.

Also Natalya is the worst. She’s been here since like 1994 and still sounds like a f***ing robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad