Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Looking at the rosters- Rusev Orton and Styles should be locks....are they really going to leave out one of Owens and Nakamura??

I think Rusev is the only one stopping Styles from being the clear best on Smackdown.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Looking at the rosters- Rusev Orton and Styles should be locks....are they really going to leave out one of Owens and Nakamura??

Stupid me, I think Rusev is the only one stopping Styles from being the clear best on Smackdown.

Sami and Owens will interfere in the SS match and cost SD a man or the match.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I watched more hockey in the last couple hours and just checked in every few minutes cuz none of that was worth watching. I was happy they more or less rewarded Aj the night off tho.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
That show did nothing for me. I mean, I guess it advanced the SS storyline by having Becky Lynch named captain of the women's team and Randy Orton the first member of the male team. But it was a glorified house show.

I can understand RAW not retaliating one day later, but if they don't attack next week it's going to look bad on them IMO. Make them look scared. I also have a feeling Daniel Bryan will be playing a major role in all of this.

Oh, and you know Kevin Owens is losing next week. Smackdown will be Orton, Nakamura, Styles, Rusev, and probably one of Roode/Ziggler. Then KO and Sami can cost Smackdown the match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The exchanges with DB and Shane were really scripted too. Some of the worst promo work I’ve seen from ejther.

They might as well have been reading from cue cards.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I barely ever watch wwe shows live anymore. just pvr them and skip through all the junk or watch the highlights on youtube.

on another note, while watching smackdown tonight (recorded of course), I spotted a guy wearing a "I'm not like most girls" t-shirt. tf. :laugh::laugh:

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Sami and Owens continue to entertain and I'm at the point now where I don't care if there's ever a payoff with the Fashion Files. Do all the parodies you want.

Disappointed that SmackDown clearly bowed down to the World Series and skipped a retaliation episode. I'm sure next week's Raw will have plenty of that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Becky will do more with being captain than Foxy will. As to say something will be better than nothing.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Buddy sends his whole roster to gagn up on people, but Sami and KO cant join because their actions caused him serious injuries...

thats what you want dude.
I think it's mighty clear that we're headed towards KO/Sami potentially costing Smackdown the match at Survivor Series in order to further their feud with Shane.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think it's mighty clear that we're headed towards KO/Sami potentially costing Smackdown the match at Survivor Series in order to further their feud with Shane.
I might be OK with it...

The thing is there was a rumour before the Raw vs. SD branding that it'd be Owens/Zayn vs. Styles/McMahon eventually, so I hope we don't get a situation where it's 3 Raw guys vs. 1 SD guy (Styles) and Styles eliminates two of them on his own only to have Owens/Zayn get involved and cost him and lead to that tag program later on down the road. I want Styles to be the next contender for the title after Survivor Series instead of having him be involved in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad