WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There's no way Shane is making it to Wrestlemania if he's in a hospital with diverticulitis 12 days before the event.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
There's no way Shane is making it to Wrestlemania if he's in a hospital with diverticulitis 12 days before the event.
Eh, he could go, but Bryan would likely have to carry the match and take most of the bumps. This isn't the greatest idea as I figured that Shane would take most of the bumps and carry the match to shelter Bryan as he had just gotten cleared. This match has the potential to be a disaster. I wouldn't give it more than a 10 minute spot now to be honest.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Either diverticulitis was a work and if so, what a random ass thing to throw in there, or it's legit and there's no way Shane is doing much in that match other than eating the pin.

is Ziggler a heel or a face

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eh, he could go, but Bryan would likely have to carry the match and take most of the bumps. This isn't the greatest idea as I figured that Shane would take most of the bumps and carry the match to shelter Bryan as he had just gotten cleared. This match has the potential to be a disaster. I wouldn't give it more than a 10 minute spot now to be honest.
Not if he's on antibiotics he can't.

Either diverticulitis was a work and if so, what a random ass thing to throw in there, or it's legit and there's no way Shane is doing much in that match other than eating the pin.

is Ziggler a heel or a face
It's not a work

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Not if he's on antibiotics he can't.

It's not a work
He can, he just can't take any bumps. Bad idea to make a rusty Bryan carry the match. It's going to be a short match. If Shane goes to WM and is really active in his match, he's dumber than I thought, which is no small feat.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Hahahahaha what the f*** is this build? Tired of the lazy booking.

Styles in Nakamuras corner less than two weeks from Mania.

Pure laziness.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad