WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nakamura faking out AJ was everything you don't expect.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so either Bryan is losing in his return match even if Shane eats the pin, or KO and Zayn are going to Raw as part of the shake up.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
so either Bryan is losing in his return match even if Shane eats the pin, or KO and Zayn are going to Raw as part of the shake up.

Part of me feels like they aren’t going to want Bryan losing in his return at a Mania no less, so I’m all for sending Kami to Raw and never see them around Shane McMahon again

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Fun ending with AJ and Shinsuke...not going overboard like the Brock-Roman build. Flirting with physicality sometimes is more dramatic. Probably the best episode of this build.

Enjoyed another hot promo from Bryan...like a nice comfortable...whatever the hell this is (throws jacket).

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I want Owens and Zayn to win honestly. Bryan's return is too big a deal for his momentum to be hurt if he takes a loss and Zayn/Owens would get a huuuge rub if they win. Bryan's been on the shelf for three years too so it's not like it's totally unrealistic for him to lose storywise.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If the speculation of Jinder winning the US title and then he and Miz swapping shows with the titles, I hope KO and Zayn stay on SD so I can watch them because I don't have interest in watching a 3 hour show each week where the main champions are Roman Reigns, Jinder Mahal, and Nia Jax.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
If the speculation of Jinder winning the US title and then he and Miz swapping shows with the titles, I hope KO and Zayn stay on SD so I can watch them because I don't have interest in watching a 3 hour show each week where the main champions are Roman Reigns, Jinder Mahal, and Nia Jax.
Brutal when you put it like that.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Brutal when you put it like that.

It is. I just won't watch RAW. I'll hope AJ stays on SD, and if Kami are going to RAW, hope Balor comes to SD.

I hope The Club and/or The Revival come to SD as well so they can actually be legitimate tag teams. It's pathetic what is happening to them on RAW.

Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, hopefully Cesaro moves over if Sheamus is done at WrestleMania, Rusev, and The Miz is a pretty solid base for SD if it shakes down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->