GDT: Slovakia VS Czech republic

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Funny thing I've noticed on HFboards.. the Canadian HF posters are not really watching. Today was a huge game but there were most posts in the 2022 best on best roster than there were on the game or how critical the next game is.

One of the big complaints is that they have no talent here. A LOT of posters have been pointing out it is an all NHL team and no one has anything close to that (except US) many NHL players and goalies.

While surfing around I noticed the scoring race:

upload_2021-6-1_11-17-18.png

3 Canucks in Top 7.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
That's why you don't bench Hajek.lol

Sorry .. I couldn't resist.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Jokes aside.. Hajek with his 3rd point... he got 4 in the NHL in 44 games.

Congrats on making playoffs Slovakia.. good luck with US. I think it'll be a great match and am really happy we both survived the pool of death!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
And play chip and chase guys over him with no skill. No thanks haha
If we were to play Slovakia in a meaningful game, I'd literally instruct a 4th line Czech to piss him off and draw a few penalties. He is your Zack Kassian. I'm positive a guy like Zohorna would be perfect for the job.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Haha, Ramasy's move with pulling Huska. "Hey Czech guys, anyone need to get on the scoreboard?" :laugh:

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
If we were to play Slovakia in a meaningful game, I'd literally instruct a 4th line Czech to piss him off and draw a few penalties. He is your Zack Kassian. I'm positive a guy like Zohorna would be perfect for the job.
We literally cannot afford to have an offensive player out of the game. Did you see the match? We don’t have any other options, we didn’t get nhl players

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
USA will put Slovakia out of misery withing first 10 minutes. Looking backwards Slovakia got a fair share of luck in the tournament to make it to the QF.
game with Belarus - 1st goalie sucked giving them 3 goals lead
game with GBR - suffered a win
game with RUS - Russia didn't play smart at all
game with DEN - lucky goal by Cehlarik gave them the lead in the 3rd period
games with SUI, SWE, CZE were expected losses

Jakk123

May 6, 2014
Bratislava
USA will put Slovakia out of misery withing first 10 minutes. Looking backwards Slovakia got a fair share of luck in the tournament to make it to the QF.

True, but I think we deserved a bit of luck especially after that home tournament. I hope we can surprise the US, I definitely wanted them more than Finland.

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
With this style of description you may evaluate all the games at the tournament.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
We were better than Belarus, gbr, russia, denmark and deserved to win ...

member 305909

USA, Slovakia, Switzerland, Germany and Latvia. One of them will be in the final. Makes some change to the usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad