Value of: Slava Voynov’s rights

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I still wish that Anaheim had the rights to this guy. Would rather have him over Schenn any day!
When did Anaheim ever have Voynov's rights? And I would rather have Bieksa or even Allen or Brewer play than to ever let that POS Voynov play on this team. He's a garbage human being and it's absolutely pathetic there are people that defend him on here.

Reactions: maxim84 and Kuola
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
When did Anaheim ever have Voynov's rights? And I would rather have Bieksa or even Allen or Brewer play than to ever let that POS Voynov play on this team. He's a garbage human being and it's absolutely pathetic there are people that defend him on here.

Lmao, it’s me saying I wish they had the rights. Heatley KILLED a guy and was signed by Anaheim. Give me a break. Voynov is a two-way defender the Ducks need. The guy deserves a second chance

Reactions: connormcmuffin

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Lmao, it’s me saying I wish they had the rights. Heatley KILLED a guy and was signed by Anaheim. Give me a break. Voynov is a two-way defender the Ducks need. The guy deserves a second chance
Heatley doesn't go around drinking and driving and killing people on purpose. Voynov does beat the shit out of his wife on purpose. Both are assholes for what they did, but one did it because he was a drunken idiot, the other did it sober and well aware of what he was doing. Voynov is trash and does not deserve another chance in the league and I hope the league agrees. There are things more important than winning, and that includes not allowing a wife beater who shows no remorse for his actions and never spent any hard time for actions.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Heatley doesn't go around drinking and driving and killing people on purpose. Voynov does beat the **** out of his wife on purpose. Both are *******s for what they did, but one did it because he was a drunken idiot, the other did it sober and well aware of what he was doing. Voynov is trash and does not deserve another chance in the league and I hope the league agrees. There are things more important than winning, and that includes not allowing a wife beater who shows no remorse for his actions and never spent any hard time for actions.

But he was intoxicated. The incident occurred after a party.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Heatley doesn't go around drinking and driving and killing people on purpose. Voynov does beat the **** out of his wife on purpose. Both are *******s for what they did, but one did it because he was a drunken idiot, the other did it sober and well aware of what he was doing. Voynov is trash and does not deserve another chance in the league and I hope the league agrees. There are things more important than winning, and that includes not allowing a wife beater who shows no remorse for his actions and never spent any hard time for actions.

So Voynov is trash over a domestic issue, but yet Heatley is able to get off free in your mind?

His wife even forgave him on some reports

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Oilers need him. I'd give a lot for him. I don't care what he did; everyone screws up and everyone is a sociopath anyway, just some don't realize it. So people need to get off their moral superiority high horse.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Yes, let's anger all women. Def sign this guy!

Let’s gloss over the fact that the NHL (in the United States) is still #4 in the top 5 of sports. He NFL has a bigger issue with domestic charges than the NHL does.

Does the NFL ban players due to domestic issues? Absolutely not. Voynov should have the right to come back and have a second chance

Jul 6, 2016
A better comparable than Heatley I'd say is Bobby Hull. He beat several spouses but is being praised by the NHL and media all the time.

The difference today is the presence of social medias + 24hr Newscasts all over the World.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016

His wife is still with him and wants to live in OC and have him be in the NHL. This is about being able to overcome your personal self righteousness and moral high ground addiction in order to do what's best for her.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
The choice to drive drunk knowing the consequence is as intentional as the choice of beating your wife when you’re drunk. If you disagree than you’re life has not been impacted by the acts of a drunk driver.

Driving is something people do every single day. Unfortunately, sometimes people drink too much and think they can drive and tragic, horrible accidents happen. Many people that drive drunk don't think they are drunk and don't think they are making a dangerous choice at all. They don't think they are "choosing to drive drunk" they think they are choosing to drive. That's the root of the problem. Saying they "know the consequence" of that choice is to misunderstand what alcohol does to people. They don't know the consequence, in fact, they don't think they are taking a risk. The alcohol doesn't just impair their ability to drive, it impairs their ability to make a smart choice.

Beating your wife, whether you are drunk or not, is a choice a person makes. Whether you make that choice drunk or sober, you are choosing to assault someone and you are choosing to cause harm.

These are not the same things at all.

And please, don't even being to pretend you know how drunk driving has affected my life. You don't have a damn clue what you are talking about and I would urge you *not* to go down this road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad