Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
bob-ross-meme-e1483983835155.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I'm done *****ing about how much I hate the trade, but Sabers fans coming here to act like Eichel is god's gift to hockey are about as annoying as me *****ing about the trade. When they inevitably hit a losing streak and Eichel has gone cold, I think we should only go post on their board about how Eichel is no McDavid or Barzal.

I know you are responding to someone who could be said to be trolling but I have to point out that Eichel's shooting percentage is far below his career average so if a correction occurs it is likely to be a positive one. And if Jeff's percentage undergoes a correction back to normal it's reasonable to think they will both cancel each other out so the team probably won't go into a tailspin.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Why wouldn't Carolina pay the man?

Because previous to his recent outburst in Buffalo, he'd given zero indication that he would be able to score that way consistently, and because the team around him hadn't gone to the playoffs in 9 years and changes were in order. You may not agree with that rationale, but it's not that hard to understand.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Thinking about this trade tonight. The 2nd was used on Kochetkov. The 3rd was used on Nikishin. Funny how these things go on occasion.
Every piece we got back has been a huge boon so far. The sixth was part of the Darling/Reimer swap, and Pu got 'traded' for Jurco, who went on to have a huge role in the Checkers Calder Cup championship. Pretty much a best case scenario for us, and definitely a win/win trade for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad