Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
EBA6D789-CD46-4833-8BC6-EED377B1DFB3.gif
It's a shame. I think Aho could feed Skinner as good as Eichel does

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I'm done bitching about how much I hate the trade, but Sabers fans coming here to act like Eichel is god's gift to hockey are about as annoying as me bitching about the trade. When they inevitably hit a losing streak and Eichel has gone cold, I think we should only go post on their board about how Eichel is no McDavid or Barzal.

Guys. If you love something, set it free. Unless you have to set it free in Buffalo. That's the worst.
It'll probably find its way down south like the rest of Western New York.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Billy Mays here!

For just one payment of Skinner.99 you will get the amazing Cliff Pu

Your prospect pool will become world class!!

Call now and we’ll also include something that will make your prospect pool just incredible, it’s called the 2019 second round pick in the draft! You get that all for just Skinner.99 + tax.

But call in the next 20 minutes and you’ll also receive a 3rd round draft pick in the 2020 draft, the same round Brett Pesce was drafted in! And for shizzz n giggles we’ll also include a 6th round draft pick in the 2020 draft as well! This is an offer that can’t be beat!

Again for just Skinner.99 + tax you receive Cliff Faulking Pu, a 2019 2nd round pick, the incredible 2020 3rd pick, and the shizzzz n giggles 6th round draft pick. CALL TODAY to receive this incredible offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad