Confirmed with Link: [SJ/Buf] Evander Kane to Sharks for Dan O'Regan, Cndt'l 2019 1st, Cndt'l 2020 4th

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
My two teams made deals at the deadline for two "streaky" players: Columbus got Vanek and Sharks got Kane.

When Kane is on, he is the better player, no doubt. But I've noticed the difference is when they are NOT good.

Vanek is just....invisible. You would have no idea he was on the ice. "He played 16 minutes?" But Kane....when he isn't good, he can have games where he is just BAD. He was BAD last night.

No doubt anyone would take Kane, but that the risk with him.

He's obviously playing hurt though, think its his shoulder.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
What a trade.

He's SJSs best player.

The irony is Anaheim should've easily countered this offer and acquire some him as they have a huge need for a top6 winger and he's schooled them so far in the series.

Edit: thought I was on the Trade forum board, sorry for bump on your guys board

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
What a trade.

He's SJSs best player.

The irony is Anaheim should've easily countered this offer and acquire some him as they have a huge need for a top6 winger and he's schooled them so far in the series.

He is nowhere near our best player, but I agree otherwise.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
What a trade.

He's SJSs best player.

It has been one playoff game. Just one. Let's cool down a little!

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I'm just saying that if you can get Kane and maybe get Tavares, but you risk losing Kane trying to get Tavares then you sign Kane and worry about Tavares afterwards. Make the CAP work somehow or get out of the Tavares game and be happy with Kane, for now.
l
funny-rooster-cartoon-drawing_csp8846579.jpg

Reactions: Led Zappa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad