Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterberg4Captain*

the Dallas Stars are in need of 2 Assistant GM's. PM me if your interested

Zetterberg4Captain*

awsome i PM'ed you black jack. If you want you can become AGM of the stars!

Zetterberg4Captain*

ok its official. Please put jack black as one of my AGM's please

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
isle-ike-it-alot said:
I'll take the Isles. Am I disqualified if I can't find 2 assistant GM's?

Nope but it would be a lot better... You doesn't have a lot of time to make your pick.. so if you have a couple of AGMs in there that can pick for you, it's great! ;)

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
now that u guys updated the rules...i'm considering joining. i couldnt find anything on roster limits and such. how many forwards, dmen and goalies do we need to have,etc?

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
ok, i'll take MINNESOTA please. i was the AGM for Vancouver but he has found 2 more AGM's aside from me...so to join in on the fun i'd like to take MINNESOTA. so i am no longer the AGM for Vancouver, I'LL just be the GM for MINNESOTA!
i have the 4th overall pick...would be interested in trading it maybe...contact me through [email protected] through msn instant messanger(HINKIS_99).
ALSO, i should announce my agms in a few days

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
the 2nd AGM for Minnesota will be Justin Wilson and his email is [email protected]. He will no longer be the AGM for Washington.
so here's the entire Minnesota lineup:
Head GM: Eugene Oliker
Email: [email protected]

1st AGM: Justin Wilson
email: [email protected]

2nd AGM: Steve Davey

Note: at this time the Minnesota gm and assistant gms would like some more information on what the salary cap will be for each team and also on the roster limits for forwards, dmen, goalies...reserves...farm...etc. How many forwards, dmen, and goalies will be getting points each week? are roster changed each week? etc. Thank you

Last edited:

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
2forsbergaura1 said:
the 2nd AGM for Minnesota will be Justin Wilson and his email is [email protected]. He will no longer be the AGM for Washington.
so here's the entire Minnesota lineup:
Head GM: Eugene Oliker
Email: [email protected]

1st AGM: Justin Wilson

2nd AGM: Steve Davey

Note: at this time the Minnesota gm and assistant gms would like some more information on what the salary cap will be for each team and also on the roster limits for forwards, dmen, goalies...reserves...farm...etc. How many forwards, dmen, and goalies will be getting points each week? are roster changed each week? etc. Thank you

Ok now calm down. Rules are posted on the forum, the link is on the front page here. Now stop asking question, go check the rules, and ask questions after.. Thanks..

BTW I dont wanna know their real name, I need their HFBoards name..

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
lol...i'm very calm. and yes, i did go to the forum and read the rules...but there was nothing there yesterday about roster limits or the salary cap...so i did nothing wrong in asking those questions. i see that today you added some rules about rosters and cap but thats today.

tommygun949

Jan 26, 2004
canucks are ready to go

Hey guys, looks like its gonna be a great league. Thanx for the chance to get in on something this good. And everything looks great, can see you guys have put a lot of work into this. GREAT JOB

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
Good job

Good job indeed, i am quite impressed with the amount of work you guys have put in.I'm verry impressed with the knowledge and work my assistants are putting into this, i can promisse you, if there is a team folding, it won't be Philly.We can't wait to get this thing started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad