Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
I understand.but...

Danrik said:
lol man, no need to worry about it, I try to get online once or twice everyday. I think that we should keep the standard thirty NHL teams. The talent base is fine as it is. Because it is a keeper league, some GMs will focus more on the stockpiling their team with prospects and young talent, while others will focus on getting players who can help them now. In other words, we'll have a nice division of different philosophies, meaning unlike the real NHL, not every team will be trying to snag the guy who'll be a superstar RIGHT NOW.

Guys, I want 30 teams also, but we all must understand, If We haven't started drafting by August 1st, We might be ending our draft after the 2004-2005 season starts if there is one.We can't afford to wait past August 1st.

Jon Burke

Jagr_68 said:
Guys, I want 30 teams also, but we all must understand, If We haven't started drafting by August 1st, We might be ending our draft after the 2004-2005 season starts if there is one.We can't afford to wait past August 1st.

Agreed. We need to get this going asap.

Jon Burke

TomasPlekanec agreed that I could have a team, and will at the very least handle my contract signings, so I don't try to con the system. I'll continue to handle a good amount of the signings, and run a team as well. If anyone wants to work on my staff as an assistant, give me a ring!

I will run the Oilers, and am honored to get a chance to run a Canadian team with a rich heritage. I'd like to announce that my first round pick (9th overall) is available for the taking...

Jon Burke

The Oilers would like to announce the hirings of markov` and MrMackey as their assistant GMs. Both of them have experience running mock drafts, and will help me in all facets of the game - trades, selections, waiver claims, coaching hirings, etc. An added bonus is that markov` has experience running a GM Game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Default101

The Columbus Blue Jackets are set, as we are proud to announce the signing of users..
Sir Ozzie X
and
Sanderson_Fan67

as assistant GM's of Columbus :D

Jon Burke

Would everyone please find their own assistant GMs? It doesn't look likely that people will just magically pop up and ask to be assistant GMs, so you're going to have to find some yourself. And believe me, it's completely necessary that you do find some assistant GMs...

Jon Burke

Ry-Dogg said:
The Columbus Blue Jackets are set, as we are proud to announce the signing of users..
Sir Ozzie X
and
Sanderson_Fan67

as assistant GM's of Columbus :D

OK, looks good...

Default101

Danrik said:
Would everyone please find their own assistant GMs? It doesn't look likely that people will just magically pop up and ask to be assistant GMs, so you're going to have to find some yourself. And believe me, it's completely necessary that you do find some assistant GMs...
They magically poped up for me i put a post on the Columbus Blue Jackets page saying i need 2 assistant GM's in a keeper league and came back 5 hours later and there were 2 people there who said they'd be my asst. gm's so i can't wait for the draft

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Ry-Dogg said:
They magically poped up for me i put a post on the Columbus Blue Jackets page saying i need 2 assistant GM's in a keeper league and came back 5 hours later and there were 2 people there who said they'd be my asst. gm's so i can't wait for the draft

That's EXACTLY what every GMs should do! Great Job! :yo:

Jon Burke

I hate to say it guys but it looks like I've bitten off more than I can chew. I don't really see how I can do a good job running the Oilers, and my assistants admitted they won't be active enough to run a team, so it looks like the Oilers head GM spot is up for grabs again. I would be willing to help another team as an assistant GM, as I think that workload suits me much better. PM me if you're interested.

19Yzerman19

Jul 17, 2004
Danrik said:
I hate to say it guys but it looks like I've bitten off more than I can chew. I don't really see how I can do a good job running the Oilers, and my assistants admitted they won't be active enough to run a team, so it looks like the Oilers head GM spot is up for grabs again. I would be willing to help another team as an assistant GM, as I think that workload suits me much better. PM me if you're interested.

I'll take you as one of my Assistants in Detroit if your interested?

Last edited:

Zetterberg4Captain*

Steveyzermanthegreatest already has one assistant GM so danrik if your interested in becoming a AGM for the stars PM me!

Jon Burke

SteveYzermanGreatest said:
I'll take you as one of my Assistants in Detroit if your interested?

Maybe... At this point, I'm weighing my options and seeing what team fits me the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad