Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Hey guys, I'm here to talk about what's gonna be THE BEST GM GAME EVER. It will be runned by me and Danrik and trust me, you'll have a lot of fun playing this. Sign up now or you'll regret it later. 30 different NHL Teams, unique rules, keeper league, real NHL Rosters, a regular season and playoffs, Stanley Cup Champion, well what more can you ask out of a GM Game? We're seeking 30 Head GM, and we want A LOT of assistants by team. We want between 2 and 7 assistants for each teams, so if the head GM doesn't show up, we got enough bodies in the organisation to replace him. The more we're gonna be, the more succesful the game will be!

The rules will be posted over at the forum wich we're setting up at the moment. But I can tell you that it's a keeper league, where we count your points total according to what your players has done in the real NHL during the year. According to those points total, there will be a regular season and playoffs, aswell as a Cup Champion. Anyway just signup! We'll post the link to the forum shortly.

Also, when me or Danrik as said "You're in as the Head GM." Well It's time to go to work and find Assistant GMs. Go ask the teams boards around, ask your friends, PMs every single posters, do what you want but you gotta have 2 Assistants GMs when we'll begin or you'll be fired. Don't worry you'll have a lot of time to find your AGM. BTW me and Danrik won't have a team! We will concentrate on being Commisionners, it will be more fair for everybody like that.

Here's the Link to the forum

So who's applying for a job?!

Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Head GM: tml4life
Asst. GM: Emen|us
Asst. GM: X-Sharkie

Atlanta Thrashers
Head GM: 15+17=Cup
Asst. GM: cw7
Asst. GM: stefan27fan
Asst. GM: thrashers=cup 05

Boston Bruins
Head GM: Egghammer
Asst. GM: bruins8152
Asst. GM:

Buffalo Sabres
Head GM: Moskau
Asst. GM: Digable5
Asst. GM:

Calgary Flames
Head GM: Takkie
Asst. GM: Calgarylen13
Asst. GM: DBC Tweeker

Carolina Hurricanes
Head GM: KFC
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Chicago Blackhawks
Head GM: Zer0 5ive
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Colorado Avalanche
Head GM: Mack
Asst. GM: AvsGuy
Asst. GM: cds
Asst. GM: DRL

Columbus Blue Jackets
Head GM: Ry-Dogg
Asst. GM: Sir Ozzie X
Asst. GM: Sanderson_Fan67

Dallas Stars
Head GM: ofhdhdy
Asst. GM: Jack Black
Asst. GM:

Detroit Red Wings
Head GM: SteveYzermanTheGreatest
Asst. GM: Orrphan
Asst. GM: Jon Burke

Edmonton Oilers
Head GM: dasivon
Asst. GM: markov`
Asst. GM: MrMackey

Florida Panthers
Head GM: patp77
Asst. GM: All Eyez On Me
Asst. GM: SensGod

Los Angeles Kings
Head GM: Kingsandsensfan
Asst. GM: Reaper45
Asst. GM:

Minnesota Wild
Head GM: 2forsbergaura1
Asst. GM: Captain Conservative
Asst. GM: Coyotes_Crusader

Montreal Canadiens
Head GM: Bergeron47
Asst. GM: Nucks&Flames
Asst. GM: habsfan93

Nashville Predators
Head GM: #2
Asst. GM: Leaf_Crazy
Asst. GM:

New Jersey Devils
Head GM: Flame_Star_Devil
Asst. GM: MichaelK
Asst. GM:

New York Rangers
Head GM: Pensaholic
Asst. GM: rinkrat13
Asst. GM:

New York Islanders
Head GM: Isle-ike-it-a-lot
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Ottawa Senators
Head GM: ZaphodBeeblebrox
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Philadelphia Flyers
Head GM: Jagr_68
Asst. GM: Big Cat Davo
Asst. GM: Estey

Phoenix Coyotes
Head GM: Kardi
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Pittsburgh Penguins
Head GM: Malakian#13
Asst. GM: Dallas Flames fan
Asst. GM: KingTY

San Jose Sharks
Head GM: Taupy
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

St.Louis Blues
Head GM: Hockeyfghts5
Asst. GM: BlueBleeder 24-7
Asst. GM:

Tampa Bay Lightning
Head GM: Erik
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Toronto Maple Leafs
Head GM: CloudNine
Asst. GM:
Asst. GM:

Vancouver Canucks
Head GM: tommygun949
Asst. GM: Gretzky99
Asst. GM: Focker

Washington Capitals
Head GM: Dwaynester
Asst. GM: goalienut
Asst. GM:

Last edited:

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
You guys can begin your quest to find AGMs, I want all the guys you'll find to post in this thread, so I know they're really in, and I'll add their name in the main post.

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
I'll join if there's a Fantasy Draft . A lot of the regular posters would prefer this ... I know this. We have time to get it done before the season and we could speed it up with some live drafts

StanleyCH25

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Malakian#13 said:
I'll join if there's a Fantasy Draft . A lot of the regular posters would prefer this ... I know this. We have time to get it done before the season and we could speed it up with some live drafts

I'm pretty sure it's a draft. I figure that's part of the reason for wanting so many assistant GMs.. that way, if one isn't there to post the pick, one of the other 2 probably can.

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
bob said:
Best GM Game ever??? try Eastside Hockey Manager.

When we will be able to play EHM on a message board, get back to me..

Yes guys there will be a fantasy draft, with around 40 rounds of drafting players and prospects, aswell as a 3 rounds coaching draft. The board is almost all set up, I'm going to post the link in no time. The unique thing with this is after the draft, you'll have to negotiate a contract with all the players you've drafted, and this will be a hard work to do. Danrik (the player agent) is a great negotiator, and you might find yourself with a couple of player without contract at the deadline (wich will be set shortly after the draft). Anyway YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN PLAYING THIS, I KNOW I'LL HAVE EVEN IF i'M NOT A GM!

Come on, don't be shy, Apply for a job! ;)

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
TomasPlekanec said:
When we will be able to play EHM on a message board, get back to me..

Yes guys there will be a fantasy draft, with around 40 rounds of drafting players and prospects, aswell as a 3 rounds coaching draft. The board is almost all set up, I'm going to post the link in no time. The unique thing with this is after the draft, you'll have to negotiate a contract with all the players you've drafted, and this will be a hard work to do. Danrik (the player agent) is a great negotiator, and you might find yourself with a couple of player without contract at the deadline (wich will be set shortly after the draft). Anyway YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN PLAYING THIS, I KNOW I'LL HAVE EVEN IF i'M NOT A GM!

Come on, don't be shy, Apply for a job! ;)

sign me up for Los Angeles for now , I might change my team based on my assistants/head gm whatever they want to be.

Jon Burke

Here's the link to the forum we've set up for it, please go there and sign up for it as soon as you can. Everything will be done there, the mock draft, signings, trades, whatever. It has private messaging and anything else you could possibly want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce