Is he like culture in yogurt?

Sip is cultured?

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Guess this is as good a place as anywhere lol

Who was the Eyssimont stan on here again?

So is this simply a reward for great performance, or, does Bowness have designs on moving some pieces around to somehow stimulate scoring?

For me, the only guy currently who shouldn't be on the NHL roster is Toninato. It's somewhat unfair as he only had one game, but to me it was almost shocking just how far below the mark he is today now that we have guys like Gagner, Big Sak and Thor in the bottom 6.

For shits and giggles I might have him draw in in the top 6 to see if he can translate some of his mojo to that group:

Perfetti Scheifele Wheeler
Connor Dubois Essiymont

I know people are loathe to have Wheeler and Scheifele together again but I think with the reduced shift lengths and their familiarity it could go really well. Besides that Perfetti could make his sweet sweet dishes to Scheifele

Connor and Dubois are a known entity, and who knows, maybe Mikey can play off that a bit???

Probably a crazy idea

Reactions: Jack7222

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Probably just extra injury insurance but ya never know if an injury pops up, always a very noticeable Moose player.
I can see why he'd be very noticeable - he was exactly that in Jets preseason -

I don't usually get too hyped over a player not on the roster but this guy is one that I hope gets in soon - IMO, he's the best player on the Moose and has shown similar play in preseason with the Jets - whether or not that translates to being effective on the Jets reg season roster is what I want to see.

I can even see him in the top six (I know, getting ahead of myself) - love his skill and energy - and he's not just an energizer bunny out there - he makes plays and is very disruptive on the forecheck.

Reactions: GNP and Bigfish

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Guess this is as good a place as anywhere lol

Who was the Eyssimont stan on here again?

Would love to see him get a game. The bottom-6 has been good the last couple of games so I wouldn't shake that boat but wouldn't mind seeing him in a game. If Harkins hadn't had such a good game I'd be onboard with seeing him against Calgary tomorrow since that is probably going to be a physical game.

Great reward for the guy for 2 good years of Moose hockey and an acknowledgment that they haven't forgotten about him even if he doesn't draw in the lineup.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Can’t wait for next game. Getting withdraw symptoms after experiencing a high just from watching total dominance of the previous match
Glad Jets rewarding Mikey as first forward call up. Last time I recall watching anyone hustle that hard with the Jets was Tanev.

Deno

Nov 9, 2022
Is it me or has there been longer breaks between games this year?
I think these pauses between games early this season has been a god send.
Having so much practice time in-between meaningful regular season games has been great for the Jets to learn and test Bowness systems. Starting next week, the schedule will get much busier and there will be no time for practice so to have these break early in the season is just what the doctored order for the 2022/23 Jets.

Go Bombers!:wave:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I think these pauses between games early this season has been a god send.
Having so much practice time in-between meaningful regular season games has been great for the Jets to learn and test Bowness systems. Starting next week, the schedule will get much busier and there will be no time for practice so to have these break early in the season is just what the doctored order for the 2022/23 Jets.

Go Bombers!:wave:
Maybe. I can see pros and cons both ways. At the beginning of the season you're healthier, fresher and less of a cumulative workload. so the longer breaks would be a bit more beneficial later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad