Feb 11, 2014
Connecticut
one could argue Murphy alone for a future #1 (in the 20's) so essentially
the other part of the deal is:

Debrincat & Dach for Mrazek and Muzzin. way to start a rebuild, hey

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
here''s the link Maple Leafs & Blackhawks Have Pieces to Produce Offseason Blockbuster

Debrincat, Dach and Connor Murphy for Mrazek, Muzzin and a future #1

I cannot even muster a comment on this. How can this man be paid to write

The thing is, every Leafs blogger, reporter, on-air host or media personality is such an unrepetant fanboy there's absolutely zero objectivity.

That's worse than most of HF's proposals. It doesn't get DeBrincat alone.

Edit: I missed that this donut wants Chicago to retain, too

To reiterate, this conversation is only being had if the Blackhawks agree to continue paying at least some of the salary they are trading away, in exchange for a package that includes the Maple Leafs’ first-round pick.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
This is worse then the majority of things I've ever seen fellow habs fans post on this board or on Capfriendly. That's how you know it's really really bad.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
The thing is, every Leafs blogger, reporter, on-air host or media personality is such an unrepetant fanboy there's absolutely zero objectivity.

That's worse than most of HF's proposals. It doesn't get DeBrincat alone.

Edit: I missed that this donut wants Chicago to retain, too

To reiterate, this conversation is only being had if the Blackhawks agree to continue paying at least some of the salary they are trading away, in exchange for a package that includes the Maple Leafs’ first-round pick.
This writer just made a mockery of his website. I’ll never visit that site again unless I want a laugh. But it’s not the Onion. I’m just there to laugh at how hockey ignorant this Shaun Fillipelli is and by extension, the people that work with and hired him.

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
one could argue Murphy alone for a future #1 (in the 20's) so essentially
the other part of the deal is:

Debrincat & Dach for Mrazek and Muzzin. way to start a rebuild, hey

I'm an Oilers fan, and if we had the cap space I'd deal pick #29 for him in a heartbeat. Top 4 RD that are physical and hard to play against don't grow on trees.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad