Sharks/Stars rivalry

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I never really felt the Wings rivalry - maybe because I was too young for early 90s, maybe because my family is from MI, or maybe because players-wise, their team has hard to hate in the last decade+.

That '07 series though.... still haunts me as well. That was the year my Sharks fandom went from Solid Fan to Unhealthy Obsession (see: join date), and I really thought we had a shot. The tying goal in game 4, ugh, I can see it like it was yesterday... and Schneider's winner.... painful memories, friend.

Word. Although 2007 Ducks are pretty high up there on my hate list; I still get twitchy when any of those players are mentioned. Like even this year, I raged every time Kunitz was on the screen. It's a gut reaction. :laugh:

Honestly, the most exciting thing about Vegas expansion is the potential for hockey game vacations. It'll be fun because you'll always be guaranteed to have a fairly large Away Fan contingent.

Exactly. I go to Vegas generally twice a year. Once with the wife for vacation and then in Nov/Dec for AWS Re-Invent. The Nov/Dec time will be excellent to stay another day and watch a game .. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad