Prospect Info: Sharks prospects info/discussion thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Scouting reports and what I've seen seem to say he's more likely to literally sniff Bergeron than he is to figuratively sniff him as a player.

So there is one person on the internet.who knows the difference between literal and figurative? All is not lost...

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Yea, i agree. I think he may end up being a pretty special player. Quicker , more skilled Pavelski? Im really hoping Letunov turns it on and has a breakout year as well.

A quicker, more skilled Pavelski is literally Crosby. Let's back off of the ridiculous player comparisons.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Okay. I believe Gambrell will be a less physical Jannik Hansen. Next comparison!

More realistic. :laugh:

One thing I'll never forget is when one WHL writer on this board told us that a player comparison for Marek Viedensky was Michal Handzus and we were all outraged and disappointed.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
More realistic. :laugh:

One thing I'll never forget is when one WHL writer on this board told us that a player comparison for Marek Viedensky was Michal Handzus and we were all outraged and disappointed.

I thought that guy was talking about their looks?

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I don't think he's going to be a quicker more skilled Pavs. I think he's just going to be a comparable speed McDavid with better hands than Datsyuk. It's really not that unrealistic guys.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I don't think he's going to be a quicker more skilled Pavs. I think he's just going to be a comparable speed McDavid with better hands than Datsyuk. It's really not that unrealistic guys.

I guess if a guy like McDavid can do it, anybody can. I mean, he's just another guy.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
I think Reedy is too low on your list. I'm not into Bibeau at all and I'd probably put in Chekovich and Chmelevski in over Bibeau and Wiederer.

I'd also add Middleton in there. He may not have the offensive upside but he was very impressive last year and was the youngest D on the Barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad