Sharks News/Notes XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Not really Sharks "news", but I didn't want to bump the schedule thread...

Why do the Sharks never play back-to-backs in LA and Anaheim like almost every other team? I noticed that they're in LA for Wednesday, yet they're home for Thursday? I know that LA to San Jose isn't that far of a trip (relatively speaking), but I'm just curious.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I just spent a half hour going nuts looking for Brad Winchester's insane between the legs goal highlight, and not finding it.

Until I realized it was Ben Eager. lol

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
It was Assistant to the GM for the Sharks

Looks like Sideshow Raheem was already hired

I want to be a fly on the wall during that interview.

DW: Ok tell me how you think you can help the Sharks organization.
SR: Fire Doug Wilson

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/csn-bay-area-cancels-sportsnet-central-sportstalk-live/

In response, CSN has started figuring out ways to modify their programming to keep fans hooked while still holding onto their phones.

Most of the network’s resources go toward live sports, and the rest will be funneled toward shows that promote those same teams and games. They plan to extend the pregame and postgame shows for each game (other than Warriors games, which are already an hour apiece), and the big new offering they’ve been promoting is the (overdue, frankly) ability to stream games on any device, even when you’re physically in the market where the team plays.
So, looks like Sharks will be getting more air time with 60 minute pre/post game shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad