Rumor: Sharks Getting Jersey Modification?

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Count me as another who loves the black jerseys. I love the simplicity to them ... very clean. The teal and white ones just don't do it for me ... hate shoulder colors.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I like the black jerseys too, but I like the teal more. If I had a choice, I agree with AngeLinTeal. Gimme the 98-07 jerseys with the current logo.

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
Am I the only one that actually likes this jersey?

sharks-038.jpg

0_o

I also love that they are using the old Sharks color scheme to commemorate Gund

734080_10151284388322669_1916155389_n.jpg

Last edited:

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
I prefer the new logo, and I don't dislike the orange, but I don't care if they go teal-black-grey instead of teal-black-orange either. Both are really nice to me.

SJsharks

Apr 17, 2007
Dont worry about it
If it was up to me I'd say keep the black jerseys and keep the new logo for that and go back to the early 90s jerseys with the original logo for the home and road.

krudmonk

Jan 12, 2006
Sannozay
I actually like the new logo a bit more than the old one to be honest. The old logo is sick but the new one is even better, not sure why some of you guys don't like it to be honest.
It looks like a childish cartoon from Fox Saturday mornings. The excessive curvature of the stick, the "scarier" eyes, unnecessary introduction of TEAL SHADOWS on a BLACK SHARK (or is it the other way around now?), the orange in the triangle...which now bends like the stick for some reason....

The only thing people could hate about the old logo was the tape that didn't wrap around the stick. New logo doesn't have an advantage there because cartoon shark has two giant top and bottom teeth that are all connected. All around a crap logo, but I am still forced to rep it on my newer gear.

Am I the only one that actually likes this jersey?

sharks-038.jpg

0_o
The back of this one is beautiful, with traditional name and number font over the grey bars. I don't imagine it would be too easy on Randy's or Dan's eyes when calling the game, though.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
I like the black jerseys too, but I like the teal more. If I had a choice, I agree with AngeLinTeal. Gimme the 98-07 jerseys with the current logo.

This^

I would love to go back to the old color scheme with the new logo.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I like the current jerseys but want them to remove the orange and add grey. I miss the grey and it makes more sense for the "Sharks", but don't think we should go back to the old style pattern. Would love a throw back sharks logo jersey though!

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Those stealth jerseys in real life look hideous. Not sure what it is...

rbarker26

Jan 3, 2013
Nor-Cal
Right here. Best jersey the Sharks have ever worn. The old logo doesn't necessarily have to come back. Keep the new logo just please take the orange out, it had no place in the original team color and has no place in it now. Go back to this teal.

Sharks09.png

exactly how I feel. go back to these jerseys, replace the old logo with the current logo. they would look so sick imo

rbarker26

Jan 3, 2013
Nor-Cal
anyone else catch this off of icethetics? just a concept

0109-justinwiltron-sjs.png

I actually like these, but they might be hard to distinguish vs a team wearing white. just depends how dark the gray is.

sonticus

Blown Tire
Oct 3, 2010
Sacramento, CA
I like the current jerseys but want them to remove the orange and add grey. I miss the grey and it makes more sense for the "Sharks", but don't think we should go back to the old style pattern. Would love a throw back sharks logo jersey though!

Kind of like this? I wanted to make a mockup so I wouldn't have to just imagine it...
odXPhk9.jpg

anyone else catch this off of icethetics? just a concept

0109-justinwiltron-sjs.png

I actually like these, but they might be hard to distinguish vs a team wearing white. just depends how dark the gray is.
I kind of like these too, but they'd only work if more teams in the league adopted a grey style. Kind of like in baseball.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Kind of like this? I wanted to make a mockup so I wouldn't have to just imagine it...
odXPhk9.jpg

I kind of like these too, but they'd only work if more teams in the league adopted a grey style. Kind of like in baseball.

I like your mockup, I always thought that the full shark would be better though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad