Rumor: Sharks Getting Jersey Modification?

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Am I the only one that actually likes this jersey?

sharks-038.jpg

0_o

I really liked it when I first saw it ... tried to find one, figured at some point they would turn up used. Haven't found one yet and in the meantime I have kind of cooled on them, would rather have a home jersey.

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
anyone else catch this off of icethetics? just a concept

0109-justinwiltron-sjs.png

I actually like these, but they might be hard to distinguish vs a team wearing white. just depends how dark the gray is.

Totally in love with the idea of a grey jersey. I would buy that in a second.

I really liked it when I first saw it ... tried to find one, figured at some point they would turn up used. Haven't found one yet and in the meantime I have kind of cooled on them, would rather have a home jersey.

I've been looking too. I swear they made a Couture version, but can't find it anywhere...

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I honestly want the whites to switch to cream, similar to the giants color. Just seems much more classy

SJGoalie32

Apr 7, 2007
TealTown, USA
Totally in love with the idea of a grey jersey. I would buy that in a second.

It looks pretty sweet and would probably make a cool fan jersey or something.......

But for actual game jerseys, speaking practically, the gray probably looks a little too close to white for acceptable game use. NHL probably wouldn't allow anything lighter than that teal-trimmed charcoal Thornton jersey.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
Not sure I'd this is the right thread to all about this... But what's up with the massive GGIII patch in front? Obviously I know what it stands for, but wouldn't place,ent have Ben better on the jersey sleeve a la the 20th anniversary patch a couple years ago? Stocks out like a sore thumb, especially on al
Captains' jerseys

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Not sure I'd this is the right thread to all about this... But what's up with the massive GGIII patch in front? Obviously I know what it stands for, but wouldn't place,ent have Ben better on the jersey sleeve a la the 20th anniversary patch a couple years ago? Stocks out like a sore thumb, especially on al
Captains' jerseys

I personally like their placement. The patches look great, and I don't feel like they make the jerseys too busy or anything.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Captains' jerseys

Yes. GOD yes. Currently it looks sloppy and rushed.

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
I guess I'm really different than everyone else here... I say go back to the original logos, but keep the current teal/orange scheme with the shoulder colors... change the shoulder patches to the new fin diamond.

Alternately, I kind of like that grey mockup with the fin diamond as the main front logo. But I doubt they'd ever go to a grey look, because all grey wouldn't be distinguishable enough from an opponents' road whites or home colors.

DarKarTs

Mar 18, 2008
San Jose, CA
Do you guys think this is why they're doing this big sale on the jerseys through the sharks right now? Or do you think it's because of the lockout?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad