GDT: Sharks @ Flames, December 14 7:00 MT, Sportsnet Flames

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Gulutzan is a good coach. He does some head scratching things. But his x’s and o’s are great.
I agree. He's a good coach. Unfortunately the teams that go deep in the playoffs usually have a great coach. Remains to be seen if he can become one but I like the way he's grown with the team so far.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Man oh man. What kind of defence is that?

I'm guessing Stone thought Gaudreau in the corner of his eye was a Shark and that he was defending a 2-on-1. That's the only possible explanation.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I know a regulation win is best for us here but I low key wouldn’t mind a three point game so I could head on over to the Edm board and enjoy the rage with my coffee tomorrow morning

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I know a regulation win is best for us here but I low key wouldn’t mind a three point game so I could head on over to the Edm board and enjoy the rage with my coffee tomorrow morning

Flames are fighting with the Sharks for the playoffs (who are currently ahead of us). A 3 point game for the Flames would be brutal regardless of Edmonton fans. Edmonton isn't making the playoffs, so who cares what their moron fans have to say.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Flames are fighting with the Sharks for the playoffs (who are currently ahead of us). A 3 point game for the Flames would be brutal regardless of Edmonton fans. Edmonton isn't making the playoffs, so who cares what their moron fans have to say.

I know a regulation win is best for us here”

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Kulak and Monahan didn't do great on that Sharks goal. Weird play by Stone, almost pulled it off too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad