GDT: Sharks @ Capitals 4PM pacific, NBCSCA

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
I am glad to see Sorenson back up, his speed added a new dynamic to the team last year.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I am glad to see Sorenson back up, his speed added a new dynamic to the team last year.

Yeah. It's weird they're playing him with Ward though. First shift was showed it already. That's why I'd prefer to see Sorensen with Hansen.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Very good start. Just wondering how it's still 0-0. They had a lot of good looks already...

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Interference allowing the caps to exit their zone which was preceded by a high stick to Meiers face minutes prior. Getting tough to watch. The boys are playing well though

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Oh come on. Caps chasing the puck all period long just to score such a lucky goal in the end. Having said that, Sharks should have scored. They wasted some good chances.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Ward on a breakaway is like watching an elderly lady cross the street...in slow motion:laugh:

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Stuck with NHL Network's coverage (NHL Network studio in between periods, and Washington home crew), but now that the Sharks are streaming the intermissions on Periscope, at least I can catch those!

Pavelski on TV intermission interview:

- [on road trip] first 5, 10 minutes tonight was good, they took the 2nd half of that period over, it makes it a really good road trip if we win this one tonight
- every shift I felt like it was just 1 play away from breaking out and getting a look, that needs to continue, need to slow down in the neutral zone, take care of D zone more so we can play in the O zone

Sorensen on radio intermission interview:

- [where did you get the call?] we had a morning skate on Saturday
- [how did you make the trip out East?] I went to San Fran for a trip to Washington
- [on coaches' positive view of him] it's good to hear, I wanna give 100% every day
- [on Tierney/Ward] I played with those guys last year too, we know each other well, when we take the puck to the net, then we create stuffs(?) around there and get rebounds, take the puck to the net and we'll be a threat
- [on Sommer / 700 wins] he's a good coach, he's helping us
- [on 2nd period onward] we have to be creative, take the puck to the net, score some dirty goals

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
another period without a power play despite numerous infractions that should've gotten called. What are we up to, 8 periods in a row now? Now try to tell me there isn't biases for or against certain teams by NHL referees.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
another period without a power play despite numerous infractions that should've gotten called. What are we up to, 8 periods in a row now? Now try to tell me there isn't biases for or against certain teams by NHL referees.

160 mins without one penalty drawn seems literally impossible haha

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is Boedker scratched or injured? Hopefully it's a healthy scratch, as his passenger ass certainly deserves it. 1 point in his last 12 games and it came against the team that is probably very happy they didn't pick him up in the expansion draft.

I know Boedker wasn't on in Saturday in TB either.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Doug should be embarrassed by this (no) offense that he's iced this year.

It's pathetic.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Is Boedker scratched or injured? Hopefully it's a healthy scratch, as his passenger ass certainly deserves it. 1 point in his last 12 games and it came against the team that is probably very happy they didn't pick him up in the expansion draft.

I know Boedker wasn't on in Saturday in TB either.

He's injured, no news about IR or how bad he's hurt though

Reactions: Bleedred

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
If the refs would call any kind of hooking or obstruction it would be nice. We struggle enough to score without the other team being allowed to hold with no calls for 3rd straight game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This looks like a no show.

Good job Shorks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad