GDT: Sharks @ Calgary 6PM Kane 4G, Donskoi out

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
As Kane shot that, I literally thought to myself "I see why Buffalo fans complain about Kane shooting too often from low danger positions" but he f***ing scored, what a beast :laugh:

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
As Kane shot that, I literally thought to myself "I see why Buffalo fans complain about Kane shooting too often from low danger positions" but he ****ing scored, what a beast :laugh:

See, there I think he thought he was gonna lose control of the puck and no Shark was around him, so he put it towards the net hoping for a rebound or something. I thought the same thing though when I first saw it, though :laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hahn says that for some reasons Smith was staring at his defenseman. The guy does this all the time. One heck of an asshole:laugh:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Hahn says that for some reasons Smith was staring at his defenseman. The guy does this all the time. One heck of an *******:laugh:

Seriously, truly a grade A dick and truly a bad teammate.

LaBanc is like one of those douches who peaked in high school and keeps trying to relive their high school days, except he peaked in his junior hockey days and keeps trying to make junior hockey plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad