Rumor: Sharks. Barabanov working on new deal

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
LaBanc was absolute dog shit this season before the injury.

For his pay, yes. Labanc never developed into the consistent top 6 forward the Sharks were anticipating. Or at least not yet, but at 26yrs, he has a season or two to prove otherwise.

Judging on his play, his market value in my book is about $3.5mx3 or 4 years. Not the $4.75mx4 that he currently has.

I think his NHL future contracts are going to be short term. He gambled and lost on that $1mx1 deal. I said here that it was stupid of him to do so back then.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Which NHL coach are you talking about here? It can't be Boughner since Labanc was his 2nd most used forward at even strength last season behind Evander Kane.
If not Boughner, who was the person who had Labanc's most common linemates this season as Bonino, Nieto and Weatherby?

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
He would have been a stud post-lockout. It’s too bad his wife was homesick and he went back to Russia.
Couldn't remember why he went back. Loved him as a player. Barbie being similar is probably why I gravitated to him. Barbie is a much better playmaker though. Korky was better 1on1 and scoring goals. I think Barbie has a mother gear as far as goal scoring. He's shown some pretty amazing dangles here and there over the season. If the coaches get him to shoot more I bet be can get closer to 20 goals 35+ assists playing with Hertl or Meier.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
At least in my eyes, Barabanov completes the Timo - Hertl - Bara line. That is a fully functional legit top line. If the Sharks are in the business of convincing us they’re “competing”, then roughly $3M AAV to complete that line makes a lot of sense. There is not many, if any at all, UFAs they could add that would accomplish that with 100% certainty (lol). They could spend more and perhaps get better results, but IMO there aren’t that many obvious options for the price, and historically the Sharks are much better at retaining their own UFAs than bringing in outside replacements via UFA.

I can definitely hear the arguments of small sample size, it’s only been a season and some change. However, when matched with Hertl and a power forward (Kane/Meier) he has been a very effective third piece. Additionally, he’s not 22, he isn’t going through growing pains, he’s more or less the player we all see.

With regards to Lebanc, a player I really like, he seems to be a solid foil to Barabanov, in the sense that, where Barabanov has quite clearly carved a place as the very effective Hertl and Meier/Kane third wheel - Lebanc has never looked comfortable or particularly effective when not centered by Thornton. There’s talent there, and it has been effective at the NHL level. But does this team have the other pieces to maximize it (or at least capitalize on it)? To me it seems murky, at best.

I don’t think Lebanc is a good fit for a tough minute top 6 line with Couture and whomever else they could put on that line. He definitely doesn’t fit with Meier and Hertl as well as Barabanov does. So then, does he do anything, or fit better with Bordeleau on the third line? To me, no.

Lebanc has been a decently productive player, when he has a fit on a line. I don’t think the Sharks are trending towards be able to provide a line that maximizes his contribution. There are very likely other teams that could. I would gladly take Barabanov at ~$3M for a few years, and trade Lebanc at something approaching his value with an eye towards using that value to fill another hole.
Agree with this whole thing. Couldn't have said it better. The key part is similar to Vlasic IMO. Vlasic is playing fine as a 3rd pair D but the cap space needs to be recovered to fill other holes. Maybe Labanc is fine as a 13 forward injury fill in see some time on the 3rd line. But his cap space is far too valuable to fill other holes.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I would be very surprised if Labanc is bought out or traded. At least until a new GM is in place and the coaching situation for next year is figured out. Labanc is still a useful NHL player, but he's a complimentary winger, he is not a play driver. He's the kind of guy that would benefit from playing with Bordeleau in the same way that Gregor and Balcers have benefitted. A little bit of unpredictability adds just enough time and space for guys who can't create that space on their own to shoot and make plays. Playing with NHLers who are robotically conditioned (Bonino, Nieto) to chip and chase and only make the "smart" play accentuates Labanc's deficiencies.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Agree with this whole thing. Couldn't have said it better. The key part is similar to Vlasic IMO. Vlasic is playing fine as a 3rd pair D but the cap space needs to be recovered to fill other holes. Maybe Labanc is fine as a 13 forward injury fill in see some time on the 3rd line. But his cap space is far too valuable to fill other holes.
I could see buying out Vlasic but not Labanc. Vlasic is probably overpaid by $5.5-6M whereas Labanc is probably only $1-1.5M (haven't looked into the exact cap hit implications of a buyout of either contract).

Reactions: Sandisfan

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
I could see buying out Vlasic but not Labanc. Vlasic is probably overpaid by $5.5-6M whereas Labanc is probably only $1-1.5M (haven't looked into the exact cap hit implications of a buyout of either contract).
Go look at the cap hit implications of both buyouts because it is actually more cap savings to buy out Labanc than Vlassic. This is probably why people are looking to buy him out. I think it is unlikely they can use the cap space in a better way to begin with. We haven't ever signed a high priced FA so we don't need it for that. We could trade for a higher priced top 6 F or top 4 D but that would probably require trading futures which we shouldn't do. I think the best strategy is to stay the course with both.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I dunno man. Labanc can't play above the 4th line most nights at this point. At least not on a team that's winning. That's kind of the key consideration. Is he part of a lineup that competes for a playoff spot? I don't think so. Not enough positives in his game to out weigh the negatives. He should have developed his consistency by this point. At least enough to force the coach to keep him in the lineup on the 3rd line. Still at 4.7mil he's over paid by at least 2 mil and probably 3mil for what he's offering to the team. I doubt they buy him out too but I don't think he's a Shark next season. Otherwise they would have let him play to end the season.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Go look at the cap hit implications of both buyouts because it is actually more cap savings to buy out Labanc than Vlassic. This is probably why people are looking to buy him out. I think it is unlikely they can use the cap space in a better way to begin with. We haven't ever signed a high priced FA so we don't need it for that. We could trade for a higher priced top 6 F or top 4 D but that would probably require trading futures which we shouldn't do. I think the best strategy is to stay the course with both.
Except they don't necessarily need a high priced UFA. They need a competent 3C and a goal scoring top 6 winger. Maybe one comes in trade. Moving Reimer and a mid tier prospect might bring back someone who isn't in another teams plans. Lot's of options out there once the season is over. Some UFA winger looking to move up to becoming a top 6 winger after being relegated to the 3rd line on a previous team would jump at the oppuntuinty with the holes in the Sharks roster.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Except they don't necessarily need a high priced UFA. They need a competent 3C and a goal scoring top 6 winger. Maybe one comes in trade. Moving Reimer and a mid tier prospect might bring back someone who isn't in another teams plans. Lot's of options out there once the season is over. Some UFA winger looking to move up to becoming a top 6 winger after being relegated to the 3rd line on a previous team would jump at the oppuntuinty with the holes in the Sharks roster.
I think Bonino or Bordeleau can fill the 3C role if surrounded by competent wingers, and I think Labanc could be one of those players. A big issue this season is they were forced to play guys who should legitimately be bottom 6ers in the top 6 (Balcers, Bonino, Dahlen, Gregor) and 4th liners on the 3rd line (Nieto), so not so much that they are necessarily bad players but just out in positions above their ability out of necessity. That winger will probably be pricey in FA. Add 1 scoring winger to hard pair with Couture and I think this team looks a lot better.

My sense is that Labanc wasn’t played after he became healthy because there wasn’t a point (e.g. no playoff push) so it wasn’t worth the risk. Likely the same with EK65 who was listed as day to day a few games back but probably won’t play again this season.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
I dunno man. Labanc can't play above the 4th line most nights at this point. At least not on a team that's winning. That's kind of the key consideration. Is he part of a lineup that competes for a playoff spot? I don't think so. Not enough positives in his game to out weigh the negatives. He should have developed his consistency by this point. At least enough to force the coach to keep him in the lineup on the 3rd line. Still at 4.7mil he's over paid by at least 2 mil and probably 3mil for what he's offering to the team. I doubt they buy him out too but I don't think he's a Shark next season. Otherwise they would have let him play to end the season.
This assessment that "Labanc can't play above the 4th line" is lunacy.

I've defended a lot of what Boughner's done as HC, but his Labanc usage is probably the dumbest coaching move in the entire NHL this season. Labanc is a skilled winger that thrives in the offensive zone and the PP (those are not debatable facts). So how did Boughner decide to use this sort of player this season? By giving him 64% defensive zone starts and expecting him to turn into a Selke finalist as a shutdown guy. No duh his offense suffered when he barely got to spend any time in the offensive zone playing shutdown minutes with Bonino in the Bottom 6 before his injury. I would love to see what Labanc could do playing with other skilled players again.

If Bordeleau is going to be the 3C next year, putting Labanc and Balcers on a line with him would be a nice combination that Labanc could thrive in and put up 40-45 points with PP time. I'd contend if they're trying to be more competitive next year that you need an upgrade over Bordeleau for next season (good injury fill in for 30 games, but if he or another center get hurt then you're barren a 3C or 1/2C), but that is a different conversation.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I think Bonino or Bordeleau can fill the 3C role if surrounded by competent wingers, and I think Labanc could be one of those players. A big issue this season is they were forced to play guys who should legitimately be bottom 6ers in the top 6 (Balcers, Bonino, Dahlen, Gregor) and 4th liners on the 3rd line (Nieto), so not so much that they are necessarily bad players but just out in positions above their ability out of necessity. That winger will probably be pricey in FA. Add 1 scoring winger to hard pair with Couture and I think this team looks a lot better.

My sense is that Labanc wasn’t played after he became healthy because there wasn’t a point (e.g. no playoff push) so it wasn’t worth the risk. Likely the same with EK65 who was listed as day to day a few games back but probably won’t play again this season.
The 3rd line wingers are likely guys like Gregor, Balcers, Sasha etc. maybe Eklund. Bonino just isn't a 3C on a winning team anymore. He's likely a 4C or a winger on a higher line like he is now. Basically what the Wild did with him. Turns out they were probably right about his usage. I guess we'll see about Labanc. I've voiced my opinion of him so we'll have to see what the team does.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
This assessment that "Labanc can't play above the 4th line" is lunacy.

I've defended a lot of what Boughner's done as HC, but his Labanc usage is probably the dumbest coaching move in the entire NHL this season. Labanc is a skilled winger that thrives in the offensive zone and the PP (those are not debatable facts). So how did Boughner decide to use this sort of player this season? By giving him 64% defensive zone starts and expecting him to turn into a Selke finalist as a shutdown guy. No duh his offense suffered when he barely got to spend any time in the offensive zone playing shutdown minutes with Bonino in the Bottom 6 before his injury. I would love to see what Labanc could do playing with other skilled players again.

If Bordeleau is going to be the 3C next year, putting Labanc and Balcers on a line with him would be a nice combination that Labanc could thrive in and put up 40-45 points with PP time. I'd contend if they're trying to be more competitive next year that you need an upgrade over Bordeleau for next season (good injury fill in for 30 games, but if he or another center get hurt then you're barren a 3C or 1/2C), but that is a different conversation.
Labanc can't play above the 4th line because that's as high as the coaching staff was comfortable playing him in a lot of games. Not because I don't think he has some skill. So that's not lunacy, that's what we've seen in every season other than 18-19 when Jumbo coddled him to career numbers. That... is not debatable. Sure, put him with Bread Man on the NYR and maybe he'll be fine... Maybe. Or Mackinnon with the Avs? There's a reason he was demoted and it isn't because Bob is a bad coach. You're paying a guy almost 5mil he better be able to play with one of your top centers which Labanc failed at last season and this season before injury. He's had enough chances. If they can move him or dump him, they should.

I was fine with his play despite lack of offensive results 2 seasons ago but he's been underwhelming and his PP effectives has been in the toilet since the last time the Sharks made the playoffs. Hence the reason he was almost never used on PP1 anymore and sometimes not even on PP2.

Bordeleau and Labanc together is a recipe for never leaving the defensive zone and getting pushed around by nearly every team in the NHL. A little hyperbole but you get the idea. I've already said they need an upgrade for 3C. To afford the upgrades this team needs they need to make cap space. How do you do that? By getting rid of the dead weight that can be dumped painlessly. Hence the conversation to get Labanc's cap off the books.

Last edited:

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
The 3rd line wingers are likely guys like Gregor, Balcers, Sasha etc. maybe Eklund. Bonino just isn't a 3C on a winning team anymore. He's likely a 4C or a winger on a higher line like he is now. Basically what the Wild did with him. Turns out they were probably right about his usage. I guess we'll see about Labanc. I've voiced my opinion of him so we'll have to see what the team does.
We aren’t a winning team and not sure we are with a scoring top 6 winger and a 3C from being one. We had that winger last year in Iane and we still missed the PO’s and highly doubt we will get someone as talented as Kane in FA.

Reactions: DG93

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
We aren’t a winning team and not sure we are with a scoring top 6 winger and a 3C from being one. We had that winger last year in Iane and we still missed the PO’s and highly doubt we will get someone as talented as Kane in FA.
Last season they had no goaltending and even less depth. Seasons frankly aren't comparable over the last 3 seasons. Each season had a different problem that derailed them. Goaltending is solved or at least greatly improved. As Merkley improves it makes losing EK65 for the inevitable injury less of a problem and the young guys seem to be showing they might take another step for next season. Gregor in particular in addition to Reedy might be legit scoring depth. The way Bordeleau is playing maybe he does end up playing a bunch in the NHL next season. But yeah a 3C and even a 2nd tier goal scoring winger moves other guys into their proper roles and gives the team real depth. Depending on who they draft they could add someone who might be NHL ready sooner than later too.

Reactions: Alwalys

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Labanc can't play above the 4th line because that's as high as the coaching staff was comfortable playing him in a lot of games. Not because I don't think he has some skill. So that's not lunacy, that's what we've seen in every season other than 18-19 when Jumbo coddled him to career numbers. That... is not debatable. Sure, put him with Bread Man on the NYR and maybe he'll be fine... Maybe. Or Mackinnon with the Avs? There's a reason he was demoted and it isn't because Bob is a bad coach. You're paying a guy almost 5mil he better be able to play with one of your top centers which Labanc failed at last season and this season before injury. He's had enough chances. If they can move him or dump him, they should.

I was fine with his play despite lack of offensive results 2 seasons ago but he's been underwhelming and his PP effectives has been in the toilet since the last time the Sharks made the playoffs. Hence the reason he was almost never used on PP1 anymore and sometimes not even on PP2.

Bordeleau and Labanc together is a recipe for never leaving the defensive zone and getting pushed around by nearly every team in the NHL. A little hyperbole but you get the idea. I've already said they need an upgrade for 3C. To afford the upgrades this team needs they need to make cap space. How do you do that? By getting rid of the dead weight that can be dumped painlessly. Hence the conversation to get Labanc's cap off the books.
Labanc was the third leading 5v5 scorer on the entire roster in 2020-21 so I'll once again repeat that your statement on this topic is lunacy. He also never got a chance playing with top centers this year as Boughner gave him a whopping 37 mins with Hertl and 15 mins with Couture this year compared to his other centers being Nick Bonino (80 mins), Lane Pederson (26 mins), and Jasper Weatherby (94 mins).

So it's not that he couldn't produce with the top centers (see the 2020-21 statistic when he had Couture as his center), it is that Bob idiotically tried to make him a bottom 6 grinder that should be able to carry the offense for an entire line of fringe NHL centers. Again, Boughner's usage of Labanc is quite literally one of the dumbest coaching decisions in the entire NHL this season.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Labanc’s demotion from Couture’s line had nothing to do with trying to make him a grinder. It’s because he was useless when he wasn’t scoring and his puck play was bad. He’s capable of doing better but hasn’t leading up to his injury. If they’re keeping him, they should give him another chance with Couture but he’ll rightfully have a short leash.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Labanc’s demotion from Couture’s line had nothing to do with trying to make him a grinder. It’s because he was useless when he wasn’t scoring and his puck play was bad. He’s capable of doing better but hasn’t leading up to his injury. If they’re keeping him, they should give him another chance with Couture but he’ll rightfully have a short leash.
The point is he scored enough for it to not be an issue. If you took Labanc's totals at EV from 2020-21 and put it over an 82 game season, he'd still be 3rd on this year's team in EV points (4th if you put a rate per game on it as Couture would be 1 behind him while missing 5 games). His production was not bad even getting tougher zone starts than he should have.

Even if we entertain your point of being useless when he's not scoring, would it not make sense to put him with linemates that can actually help him score then to make him MOST useful? Instead, we put him with Bonino and Weatherby like a buffoon.

There is literally not a single logical defense to Labanc's linemate and zone start usage other than Boughner just doesn't like him. The PP production is basically the only knock that you can have on Labanc, and I'd attribute that to our PP systems mostly being garbage as evidenced by our ranking 22nd and 29th the past two years.

I don't think Boughner is overall a bad coach, but he's very dumb about how to use Labanc and is incredibly stubborn about everyone needing to be a total package 200 foot player instead of adapting to what he's got.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The point is he scored enough for it to not be an issue. If you took Labanc's totals at EV from 2020-21 and put it over an 82 game season, he'd still be 3rd on this year's team in EV points (4th if you put a rate per game on it as Couture would be 1 behind him while missing 5 games). His production was not bad even getting tougher zone starts than he should have.

Even if we entertain your point of being useless when he's not scoring, would it not make sense to put him with linemates that can actually help him score then to make him MOST useful? Instead, we put him with Bonino and Weatherby like a buffoon.

There is literally not a single logical defense to Labanc's linemate and zone start usage other than Boughner just doesn't like him. The PP production is basically the only knock that you can have on Labanc, and I'd attribute that to our PP systems mostly being garbage as evidenced by our ranking 22nd and 29th the past two years.

I don't think Boughner is overall a bad coach, but he's very dumb about how to use Labanc and is incredibly stubborn about everyone needing to be a total package 200 foot player instead of adapting to what he's got.
Labanc very likely wouldn’t be consistent enough to score at that pace over an entire season. He has to earn the lineup spot by providing more than just a half a point per game scoring pace.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Labanc was the third leading 5v5 scorer on the entire roster in 2020-21 so I'll once again repeat that your statement on this topic is lunacy. He also never got a chance playing with top centers this year as Boughner gave him a whopping 37 mins with Hertl and 15 mins with Couture this year compared to his other centers being Nick Bonino (80 mins), Lane Pederson (26 mins), and Jasper Weatherby (94 mins).

So it's not that he couldn't produce with the top centers (see the 2020-21 statistic when he had Couture as his center), it is that Bob idiotically tried to make him a bottom 6 grinder that should be able to carry the offense for an entire line of fringe NHL centers. Again, Boughner's usage of Labanc is quite literally one of the dumbest coaching decisions in the entire NHL this season.
Dude it's not lunacy if you admit he didn't even play much with the top centers. I'm not saying he shouldn't get any time, I'm saying the coaching staff doesn't play him there. Agree to disagree about his effectiveness. I don't care what his counting stats are, he's paid too much for the role he can play on a team that intends to win, which is 3rd line winger. He has proven to have absolutely no chemistry with Hertl so far and Couture is likely to continue to be the tough matchup counterman on the team. Labanc is a square peg and this team only has round holes. He doesn't fit.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Dude it's not lunacy if you admit he didn't even play much with the top centers. I'm not saying he shouldn't get any time, I'm saying the coaching staff doesn't play him there. Agree to disagree about his effectiveness. I don't care what his counting stats are, he's paid too much for the role he can play on a team that intends to win, which is 3rd line winger. He has proven to have absolutely no chemistry with Hertl so far and Couture is likely to continue to be the tough matchup counterman on the team. Labanc is a square peg and this team only has round holes. He doesn't fit.
Labanc was a good 3rd liner on a 3rd line that could score, which could be Bordeleau's line if he sticks around in the bigs. 92-23-62 could be a solid offensive line in sheltered minutes. I agree I didn't personally see much with him in the top-6 via eye test, but the numbers don't lie, and I'd rather have him there than Gregor or Nieto if those are the options.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
I am admitting that Boughner’s usage of him is idiotic. Not that it’s the correct usage. Using the appeal to authority fallacy has no effect on the argument for me. A smart coach isn’t taking an offensively gifted player and giving him shutdown line zone starts.

The only reason he’s a square peg and round hole is because of the coach and his inability to think logically with respect to his usage. If he has no chemistry with Couture, why we’re his numbers at 5v5 as good as they were while playing with Couture in 2020-21?

You don’t care about counting stats that show he’s been good on a bad team. You don’t care about advanced stats that show his CFrel, FFrel, and xGF vs xGA are all positives. Just know that objective facts > feelings and facts of the matter are Labanc is a good player with an awful coach for what he’s good at. He’s probably overpaid by a million bucks, but you can still win that way if you properly utilize him rather than intentionally and blatantly sabotage him.

I’ve been mostly fine with Boughner coming back, but the more I think about his lines and usage of certain players, the more I shift to thinking he has to go. He’s a PDB loser cronie and the organization should purge themselves of anything that even has a whiff of Deboer on it.

Reactions: Patty Ice

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I am admitting that Boughner’s usage of him is idiotic. Not that it’s the correct usage. Using the appeal to authority fallacy has no effect on the argument for me. A smart coach isn’t taking an offensively gifted player and giving him shutdown line zone starts.

The only reason he’s a square peg and round hole is because of the coach and his inability to think logically with respect to his usage. If he has no chemistry with Couture, why we’re his numbers at 5v5 as good as they were while playing with Couture in 2020-21?

You don’t care about counting stats that show he’s been good on a bad team. You don’t care about advanced stats that show his CFrel, FFrel, and xGF vs xGA are all positives. Just know that objective facts > feelings and facts of the matter are Labanc is a good player with an awful coach for what he’s good at. He’s probably overpaid by a million bucks, but you can still win that way if you properly utilize him rather than intentionally and blatantly sabotage him.

I’ve been mostly fine with Boughner coming back, but the more I think about his lines and usage of certain players, the more I shift to thinking he has to go. He’s a PDB loser cronie and the organization should purge themselves of anything that even has a whiff of Deboer on it.
What's with the appeal to authority bullshit? I didn't say (I don't think?) that he had no chemistry with couture. He had no chemistry with Hertl. Couture faces the tough matchups though which Labanc struggles with. I don't care what stats you want to pull up, he struggles with zone exits and playing against bigger or faster players. Always has. He was competent at it 2 years ago but last season and part of this season he struggled. And he's been bad on the PP hence him being removed from PP1 for most of the last few years. Kinda funny, the season where I thought he looked half decent with Couture he scored 33 points in 70 games and was -33. he was statistically better last season but lost the trust of the coaching staff. Sorry, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about him. I don't see a player that you can win with unless he's sheltered by playing with a dominant center and getting easier matchups. He would be ideal with Hertl but he's been trash with him.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Labanc was a good 3rd liner on a 3rd line that could score, which could be Bordeleau's line if he sticks around in the bigs. 92-23-62 could be a solid offensive line in sheltered minutes. I agree I didn't personally see much with him in the top-6 via eye test, but the numbers don't lie, and I'd rather have him there than Gregor or Nieto if those are the options.
That line is tiny. They needs someone with some size on it IMO.

Agree with you in Gregor or Nieto. Nieto is a PKing 4th liner and Gregor at best will be a good F1 with two other skill players.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Weren't Jumbo's possession numbers still very good the year Labanc was a good 3rd liner? I think he needs someone like that to carry play for him. Kind of like a parent who cleans up after him. that's the problem with Labanc and the roster as currently constructed. Bordeleau is unlikely to be that guy next season. If they go get a vet 3C who isn't just a soft deployment point producer maybe they can get some use out of that contract. But Labanc doesn't really fit on the top 2 lines of this team. Who knows though, maybe he can see the writing on the wall and will have a big summer and come back and be a more reliable player.

Personally see Gregor being more useful in the top 6 than Labanc next season. Much better at generating shots, zone entries. His shooting percentage won't be nearly as bad so I bet he scores more goals than Labanc has in a season.

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad