Rumor: Sharks a possible destination for Phaneuf

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
I really think Phanuef could excel here playing 2nd pairing with Vlasic taking the top match ups and Dion playing the point on the PP. His point shot is something our PP lacks

Dion at say even 6m for a package like Demers+Kennedy and something else wouldn't be bad for anyone but the leafs

Did you mean 2nd d? because Vlasic isn't playing 2nd pairing anything. Also yes if we traded Kennedy demers + we would take a larger dick slap to the face. Believe that

Jul 10, 2010
Did you mean 2nd d? because Vlasic isn't playing 2nd pairing anything. Also yes if we traded Kennedy demers + we would take a larger dick slap to the face. Believe that

No I meant it as Phanuef would play 2nd pairing D with Vlasic playing 1st pair D, not that they'd play with each other

Basically Vlasic would play top comp instead of Phanuef which would greatly help phanuef

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
No I meant it as Phanuef would play 2nd pairing D with Vlasic playing 1st pair D, not that they'd play with each other

Basically Vlasic would play top comp instead of Phanuef which would greatly help phanuef

6 million for a 2nd pairing d-man for the next 7 years would be a horrible mistake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad