GDT: Shark V Oil 6:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Scott wasn't painful at either. He wasn't fast, but wasn't a pylon. He could handle the puck, but never forced it. He played an ultra safe game.

I agree he played a safe game in terms of just plsying the puck off the boards But I felt like he fumbled the puck a lot when stick handling it or trying to cycle from what I remember

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Totally OT, but tried to hit up Blaze Pizza ($3.14 pizzas today) at 9:30pm after the game and a bit of postgame, figuring that they'd close at 10pm. They cut off the damn line.

Well that would explain the line i saw down here in Orange County yesterday evening. Guess I had no idea about the deal.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Where did the donskoi injury happen I missed it? Feel fortunate to get the two points the way it felt I was relieved they got 1, but gutsy effort to not give up and battle back each time. On to the next.

Side note Vancouver three straight games without a goal. Their next opponent? :sarcasm:

Great, now they're going to put up like 6 on us. :sarcasm:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is Donskoi okay!

That would surprise me. No update yet but it looked like shoulder to me. He struggled hard last season because of two separated shoulders. So unless we're talking about something different I don't think he'll be back anytime soon. Certainly not at 100%.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Hopefully its his wrist and not his shoulder, still sucks but at least he will have less long term issues

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Hopefully its his wrist and not his shoulder, still sucks but at least he will have less long term issues

If it was his right arm he was favoring I would say it was his wrist but it looks like he favoring his left arm and looking at the replay it looks like a clear shoulder injury.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
As much as it seems odd to be the wrist, he put pressure on both shoulders going over the board to the dressing room so i doubt it is a shoulder injury.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
If it was his right arm he was favoring I would say it was his wrist but it looks like he favoring his left arm and looking at the replay it looks like a clear shoulder injury.

The way he's holding his wrist though, looks like it went awkward into the boards. Wishful thinking but he isn't slumping his shoulder there just holding his hand/wrist area gingerly

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
The way he's holding his wrist though, looks like it went awkward into the boards. Wishful thinking but he isn't slumping his shoulder there just holding his hand/wrist area gingerly

Tough to tell if he’s putting pressure on his left forearm or wrist when he is climbing over the boards. I hope it’s wrist and not shoulder but I think all we’ll get tomorrow is ‘UBI’

Reactions: Friday

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
How to take a hit to make the play?

Best GDT ever. Hey @SactoShark!

We've had some amazing GDTs over the years but that one is still my all time favorite.

gdt01.jpg
gdt02.jpg

gdt03.jpg
gdt04.jpg

gdt09.jpg
gdt10.jpg

gdt13.jpg
gdt14.jpg

Huskins-FTW.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.