GDT: SF • Jan. 3 • Canada 1, United States 5 • Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

superman_drinking.gif

craigcaulks*

I remember a Canadian poster mocking a Flames fan for bringing up Gadreau, saying he's a '2nd tier player' or something along the lines.

That's an awesome story. I remember an American once asking if we had cutlery in Canada.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I wish the game had just ended after the 2nd period. Congratulations USA. I predicted a 3-2 win for them, but I did not know it would be that lopsided.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Gibson isnt beating us as one quality chane per period aint gonna cut. The canadians are just playing like crap. This is why I hate the bye we look flat and the us looks battle ready. Canada needs more shot and to move there legs

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I really thought it was kind of funny when a lot of people acted like losing Murray was no big deal. Could really use him right now.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Just looked at the Belleville Bull's stats. Their 17 year old backup has great numbers, too. Subban is obviously a product of the system. :facepalm:

Just look at the Kitchener Ranger stats, the backup has better stats that Gibson, obviously a product of the system :facepalm:

Idiot, of everything gone wrong today, the one thing you draw is that Subban sucks?

leafygoods

Defending Champs
Aug 12, 2009
Halifax
I do agree that you cannot blame Subban for this outcome so far, as the entire team has been utterly terrible, but he did not play well today either. Big game Goalies make the stop somehow when their team lets them down, Make yourself bigger in the net and block as much as possible when you get screened.

I find that Subban panics when he's screened and drops to butterfly and pulls in his arms. Just sucks because he was so so so good the last 2 games.

Well 20 minutes to play the game of your lives boys. LETS GO!

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Where is mr 2nd overall pick? I haven't seen him this entire tournament.

Gibson is a stud. Any other goaltender and Canada would have atleast 1 or 2 on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad