GDT: SF • Jan. 3 • Canada 1, United States 5 • Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Compared to Gibson, who made timely saves, he has been awful today. Sure he made 2 good saves, but Subban looked tentative today. Some guys have the mentality to play in big games, can't say that today.

Sorry, TSN and a few posters here say gibson is average.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Need to keep playing our game, good puck support don't sit back that will lead to failure. Great game so far any other team and I could feel really good with just 20 minutes left. Don't let up Team USA!

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
**** you Spott, **** you Murphy, **** you Nugent-Hopkins, **** you Camara... Basically **** the entire team.

Kershaw

I remember a Canadian poster mocking a Flames fan for bringing up Gadreau, saying he's a '2nd tier player' or something along the lines.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Canada's offense is horrible. Every Canadian in this game is programmed to play like a grinder, whipping shots on net with no purpose. Even when they attempt to cycle, most times 2 guys are high so the player down low is left on an island with little to no players open. Its like we have a team full of Tyler Biggs, no one other than Nugent-Hopkins and Drouin even attempts a skill play. Pure grinder mentality, playing it safe the whole way. The whole US roster is attempting Toe drags and don't get be started on Galchenyuk, even if he isn't putting up a ton of points, the guy dominates shifts, dangling through the slot with ease.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I keep thinking back to that ****in Russia game a year ago where it was 6-1 and 3 seconds later it's 6-5 :scared:

Aucoin11*

ej hradek is the only thing more embarassing than canada's performance so far.

AlexanderTheGood

I can't wait to see the "Where It All Went Wrong Thread" in the prospects forum. How about Team Canada selecting a losing coach two years in a row? How about the strange camp invitations (not inviting players who attended the last camp)? How about the team selection process (selecting Lipon, MacKinnon, and Patterson without playing them at all/not selecting Laurent Brossoit)? The absurd and unfounded line combinations (having Drouin on the first line, along with two other natural playmakers)? And how about that Ryan Murphy? Seems like a "Part Continuum" type thread, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad