OT: Severe Weather Discussion III

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
My son said I made it to tik tok once when I made a spectacle of myself in the park when these 4 hooligans were throwing trash all over and cursing in front of my wife and kid. I asked them nicely to cease and desist and when I didn't get proper respect I talked to them, in the words of my mother , "in the only language they can understand "

I was told the consequences of my actions could result in me being "cancelled".

Someone else told me the next stop was to have my meals behind bars with an unruly roommate

As such, I watch the Weather Channel for my updates!

THAT WAS YOU ??????!!!!!

ML19

Nov 21, 2011
Long Island
My son said I made it to tik tok once when I made a spectacle of myself in the park when these 4 hooligans were throwing trash all over and cursing in front of my wife and kid. I asked them nicely to cease and desist and when I didn't get proper respect I talked to them, in the words of my mother , "in the only language they can understand "

I was told the consequences of my actions could result in me being "cancelled".

Someone else told me the next stop was to have my meals behind bars with an unruly roommate

As such, I watch the Weather Channel for my updates!
link?

Reactions: Barzaltrick

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
I follow a couple of tiktok people that look at these weather models and some are saying big storm next weekend. Most of these guys are based out west so for my local guys here, I have a flight from JFK to MCO on Saturday the 14th at 7am. What are the odds something looks dicey coming up? Should I look into changing to late Friday night?
Run of the mill great lakes screamer winter storm....can't ever tell what airlines will do but doesn't look paralyzing...

Reactions: MJF

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
I wouldnt say this amounts to severe weather, but snow and a mix is likely tonight into tomorrow morning - but maybe for this winter it qualifies. generally i'd say like 3-6 inches of snow, more north shore than south...low confidence forecast as the temps are marginal - max potential is 8ish inches. Borderline snow day criteria....

1677506455685.png

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Certainly not on the weather. You also have to watch Josh Bailey in person as well.

Shit. I PAY to watch him play in person. That's an awful thought to have to ponder.

It's the only way he can convince himself he loves winter weather. Wonder how ,much it takes for him to love Bailey.

LOL.. Sitting on the beach in Hawaii,,, perhaps I could tolerate hanging with his Uncle.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad