Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Wings, Wed 7pm

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Are there any other things you plan on jinxing?

1706745406525.gif

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I purchased an air fryer but they're just too small to use it optimally and feed a family. I'll try the baking powder technique!
My buddy has a really big one, I think it's a Beeville? my use case for an air fryer is actually for when I am making a smaller amount of food and the oven just seems inefficient.

Reactions: chipsens

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
My buddy has a really big one, I think it's a Beeville? my use case for an air fryer is actually for when I am making a smaller amount of food and the oven just seems inefficient.
I just used my Philips XXL for buffalo chicken legs tonight.... best one based on reviews

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I tend to bake, I don't have an air fryer but I've been considering picking one up

Patting them dry with paper towels and a little bit of baking powder with the salt rub let's them still get pretty crispy so I haven't really been to motivated to change my methodology.

I purchased an air fryer but they're just too small to use it optimally and feed a family. I'll try the baking powder technique!
I've had good luck with the air fryer I've got, but it's a bigger one. Makes them nice and crispy. I usually just cook them in there with some seasoning and then heat my sauce in a pan with some chili peppers and toss them in the sauce in the pan for a minute or two and done. But I like em swimming in sauce. Like drowning. Sweet meat can't be beat. My wings are like synchronized swimmers, you just see a few bones sticking out of a pool.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Detroit had 223 homicides last year. And Sens are going to dash their hopes of playoffs, with a loss tonight. Pretenders.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I just used my Philips XXL for buffalo chicken legs tonight.... best one based on reviews

I think my buddies is an older version of this one

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
This post made me crave wings so bad I ran out to the grocery store picked up some fresh wings and made them for dinner.

Mine were definitely the former, a nice ghost Pepper salt rub with a bit of garlic powder and a quick toss in some Smokey habernaro BBQ sauce,
GAT. DAM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad