Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Wings, Wed 7pm

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Oh boys, wings are on the menu tonight! Time to get messy and crush a whole teams worth of saucy, if shitty, wings

• Haha
Reactions: chipsens

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Jesus Murphy. Those poor souls are tortured by the Sens as much as we are.
That fanbase is softer than their captain.

Love that our team is in their heads this much. Multiple people calling for someone to beat up Chuck or Joseph, because Larkin can't take a hit and chucky is just that kind of guy I guess? I hope chucky challenge their bench again. No one's gonna step up on that roster.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Finish them!!!

(or at least beat them by a goal and come away with 2 points)

Who wants it??????

Reactions: Relapsing

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
What are your favorite wings? Mine are suicide BBQ w sour cream dip
bbq-chicken-wings-9.jpg

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I usually like my wings spicy but the ones on the menu tonight are bland and tasteless
This post made me crave wings so bad I ran out to the grocery store picked up some fresh wings and made them for dinner.

Mine were definitely the former, a nice ghost Pepper salt rub with a bit of garlic powder and a quick toss in some Smokey habernaro BBQ sauce,

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
This post made me crave wings so bad I ran out to the grocery store picked up some fresh wings and made them for dinner.

Mine were definitely the former, a nice ghost Pepper salt rub with a bit of garlic powder and a quick toss in some Smokey habernaro BBQ sauce,
Yum

I made breakfast-for dinner waffles and bacon for the fam. Yours sounds better

Reactions: YouGotAStuGoing

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.

Do you fry them, bake them, or air fryer?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Do you fry them, bake them, or air fryer?
I tend to bake, I don't have an air fryer but I've been considering picking one up

Patting them dry with paper towels and a little bit of baking powder with the salt rub let's them still get pretty crispy so I haven't really been to motivated to change my methodology.

Reactions: Mark Stones Spleen

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Shut out. End Larkin's 11game point streak, and big ZERO for Cat in his 500th game.

Kastelic feeding Kostin. Show your strength or waive g-bye!

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
I tend to bake, I don't have an air fryer but I've been considering picking one up

Patting them dry with paper towels and a little bit of baking powder with the salt rub let's them still get pretty crispy so I haven't really been to motivated to change my methodology.
I purchased an air fryer but they're just too small to use it optimally and feed a family. I'll try the baking powder technique!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00