Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Mike Blunden

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Lots of forwards being signed for Bingo. Only Kostka and Sieloff have been brought in so far on D. Is Englund pretty well a lock to be Bingo bound?

Oct 10, 2010
Yeah.. i think he'll learn guys like Dzingel, Paul, maybe even McCormick amd Robinson will pass Blunden on the depth chart quite quickly
For him to even say such a statement is idiotic - the chance should be 0

Blunden is a plug at the NHL level ffs.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
It's a 2-way contract. Pretty much just lip service.

The last thing any player wants to hear is that he has 0 chance to play in the NHL...

Oct 10, 2010
Good enough to take a regular shift with the Lightning but not the Ottawa Senators. Lol

What is this?

He has played 14 games in the NHL in the last 5 or 6 years.

You have been all over the place today with your opinions?

Don't want to team to sign anybody but are okay with Mike Blunden playing for us?

My goodness.

Why are you even challenging me on this? Lmao

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What is this?

Don't want to team to sign anybody but are okay with Mike Blunden playing for us?

My goodness.

He played 20 games for the Lightning this year. What are you on about? You really need to get better sources of information. It's kind of staggering to see such uninformed posts around here. Maybe step back from the computer for a bit and have a beer.

Othello*

What is this?

My goodness.

Unbelievable really. They want to be stuck in mediocrity forever

Oct 10, 2010
He played 20 games for the Lightning this year. What are you on about? You really need to get better sources of information. It's kind of staggering to see such uninformed posts around here. Maybe step back from the computer for a bit and have a beer.

So 34 games played in that time frame? Feel better?

Still doesn't change the fact that he stinks and we have other player who fill his role already.

He's horrid at the NHL level, no debating that ( unless you wanna look foolish?)

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
So 34 games played in that time frame? Feel better?

Still doesn't change the fact that he stinks and we have other player who fill his role already.

You need to calm down. Mike Blunden was signed to play in Binghamton (notice the two way deal?) and will take up the same position on our depth chart that he did within a winning organization in Tampa as a 5th or 6th RW and will be a call up if we get into a dire injury situation like this past year where we were literally running out of guys to call up. He's perfectly capable of that and to help Binghamton.

This is a completely mundane and standard signing

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 10, 2010
You need to calm down. Mike Blunden was signed to play in Binghamton (notice the two way deal?) and will take up the same position on our depth chart that he did within a winning organization in Tampa as a 5th or 6th RW and will be a call up if we get into a dire injury situation like this past year where we were literally running out of guys to call up. He's perfectly capable of that and to help Binghamton.

This is a completely mundane and standard signing

I know exactly what it is - And i am telling you he's awful and shouldn't be on the roster at all, period.

34 games in 5 or 6 years should tell you enough about the said player.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad