Pre-Game Talk: SENS Phaneuf eats Chicken WINGS edition- Wed 7:00pm on SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Pierre said this morning the biggest asset we'll probably notice is that he can help us break out of our zone and his first pass is really good.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Today keeps getting better and better.

I guess he might be interesting for a team looking to clear cap space for the off season. Other than that we're likely stuck with the bum.

Ehh I would like to see wiercioch and wideman play bottom pair and take it to the opposition.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I think Wiercioch has more value than we might think. Dmen go for good price and Wiercicoch has good advanced stats and has shown to be a guy hat can play top 4 minutes given the right circumstances.

I could see a team taking a flyer, he's also a RFA. I think we can get a 2nd.

If the Sens could land a 2nd for Weircioch I'd be shocked. The guy is about to be a healthy scratch.

If they can get any kind of pick they should take it, and go with Claesson as their #6/7.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Weir is NOT worth a 2nd. He can barely stay in the line-up on the worst defensive team in the league.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ceci has been very good lately. I feel like he's taken the next step in his development. The coach has been playing him a lot too and it looks like it's working as of late. I'm excited to see what he can do with a real top 4 D as his partner.

I agree he has been very confident in jumping into the rush and has been winning more battles than ever.

I think Phaneuf is a perfect partner for him.

First sens game I have been excited for in a while, they always seem to play well in Detroit hopefully the trend continues.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Weir is NOT worth a 2nd. He can barely stay in the line-up on the worst defensive team in the league.

Id trade him for a 3rd or if they can package him with Chiasson and a pic for a pending UFA forward like say Hudler id be all for it.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Pierre said this morning the biggest asset we'll probably notice is that he can help us break out of our zone and his first pass is really good.

imagine that....having more than 1 dman on our team that could break out

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Hanging out before the game and met some guy who played with Cameron in junior and said he just was speaking to him. Offered some cool insight into the players thoughts. Said he spoke with Friedman too. He could be ************ but seemed like a knowledgeable fellow. Ok my phone so I'll follow up later.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Hanging out before the game and met some guy who played with Cameron in junior and said he just was speaking to him. Offered some cool insight into the players thoughts. Said he spoke with Friedman too. He could be ************ but seemed like a knowledgeable fellow. Ok my phone so I'll follow up later.

Cool man, looking forward to it. That will after the game I'm assuming?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I am working, so I will miss most. But I bought a $10 data package so I can at least watch the first ~45 minutes of Phaneuf's first game, on the train.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site

Agreed - I would walk away from Weircioch this summer so anything you get for him is bonus to me. The ship on Weircioch's value sailed last summer.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
agreed but this is one game i really want to watch. i'd totally skip soccer tonight if we had more players on the team. we only got 7 (it is futsal so 4 players + goalie per side) so i cant just not go. :(

Its 2016, bro. If you wanna watch the game after it takes place, you can. Science rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad