Pre-Game Talk: SENS Phaneuf eats Chicken WINGS edition- Wed 7:00pm on SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Why do we have Ceci as a sure bet 2nd pairing D?

Why not
Methot - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Wideman
Borowiecki/Weircioch - Ceci

or does Phaneuf have a great breakout that was originally missing on that 2nd pairing of Weircioch - Ceci?

based off all reports they got phaneuf to play with ceci, so im guessing the game plan is to try it first and see how it goes

really hope it works well just to see what we have in ceci, is he just inconsistent or is it because his partners suck

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
based off all reports they got phaneuf to play with ceci, so im guessing the game plan is to try it first and see how it goes

really hope it works well just to see what we have in ceci, is he just inconsistent or is it because his partners suck

Ceci has been very good lately. I feel like he's taken the next step in his development. The coach has been playing him a lot too and it looks like it's working as of late. I'm excited to see what he can do with a real top 4 D as his partner.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I assume that Dion is our new scape goat, when things go sour.

Even if that's the main result of his coming here, it'll be a good trade. It's a dirty job, but better him than Karlsson, Stone, etc. who have been being pulled into that circle of hell.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Even if that's the main result of his coming here, it'll be a good trade. It's a dirty job, but better him than Karlsson, Stone, etc. who have been being pulled into that circle of hell.

"He's the hero Ottawa deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector (of Karlsson and Stone). A dark knight."

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
"He's the hero Ottawa deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector (of Karlsson and Stone). A dark knight."

When the fanfic writes itself...

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I think he needs to win the fans over via taking on a fight or delivering at smashing hit, proving that he's here and will go to war for us whole-heartedly.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I assume that Dion is our new scape goat, when things go sour.

:sueme:

Meh.

He's wearing a Sens jersey now, so it's up to us to support him like any other Sen. I expect it'll take a few games for him to get a handle of whatever our system is supposed to be in the defensive zone.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004

Wearing No. 2, he can teach Ceci the Double Dion. Ceci can show him C2C.

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
Ca3d7QlVIAAdY-c.jpg:large

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Man it just looks so weird seeing him in a sens practice uni, it'll be even weirder when he steps on the ice tonight for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia