Confirmed with Link: Sens name Kurt Kleinendorst head coach of AHL affiliate in Binghamton

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
BC will be fine against BU this year. Keller and Bellows are likely to go to the OHL. Keller is similar to Bracco and may struggle against the strength, age and size of NCAA. I think their is a high chance he goes OHL.

IMO they both go NCAA. Keller is a better all around player than Bracco pretty much in every way. I know he has left the door open but I think he continues with plan A.

Bellows was drafted by Portland in the WHL.

Keller could play in Windsor ... with Logan Brown... Not sure who would play behind who there.

The extra gym time and training will benefit Keller in BU. I think he shines there as well.

Othello*

IMO they both go NCAA. Keller is a better all around player than Bracco pretty much in every way. I know he has left the door open but I think he continues with plan A.

Bellows was drafted by Portland in the WHL.

Keller could play in Windsor ... with Logan Brown... Not sure who would play behind who there.

The extra gym time and training will benefit Keller in BU. I think he shines there as well.
Agreed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad