Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
New internet plan just activated this morning

6610343497.png

And that's over wifi :laugh:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Wow....are you using some sort of special configuration to do that?

Nice ping over Wi-Fi.

What Router and what Wi-Fi adapter combo do you use if you already know that information.

Nothing special, Bell Fibre comes default with their own router system: home hub 3000, 12 antennae 802.11ac router

The laptop I did that test on yesterday was my macbook air which also has an 802.11ac receiver

I tested it again late last night and I hit 250 Mbps, theoretically my area can support up to 1Gbps

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Nothing special, Bell Fibre comes default with their own router system: home hub 3000, 12 antennae 802.11ac router

The laptop I did that test on yesterday was my macbook air which also has an 802.11ac receiver

I tested it again late last night and I hit 250 Mbps, theoretically my area can support up to 1Gbps
sweet thanks

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Hot tip: don't keep your Nexus card and your passport in the same case/cover.

Hotter tip: don't lose that case/cover in the US a few hours before your flight back to Canada.

Made it back to Ottawa in a rental car at least.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I got 8 ms ping
67.51 Mbps download, upload it won't do for me for some reason

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
As someone who is horribly forgetful, the passport is one thing I've not lost.

I have forgotten my glasses on a plane, my wallet on a plane and forgotten my entire wallet/purse in a restaurant on a road trip not noticing until 5 hrs later (but got the restaurant to fedex it to my hotel).

But passport and nexus card... that's rough!!

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
As someone who is horribly forgetful, the passport is one thing I've not lost.

I have forgotten my glasses on a plane, my wallet on a plane and forgotten my entire wallet/purse in a restaurant on a road trip not noticing until 5 hrs later (but got the restaurant to fedex it to my hotel).

But passport and nexus card... that's rough!!

Luckily I was a) within driving distance of the border and b) able to cross into Canada with a driver's license.

The whole thing is inconvenient and slightly costly, but it shouldn't cause me any serious trouble, thank goodness.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Luckily I was a) within driving distance of the border and b) able to cross into Canada with a driver's license.

The whole thing is inconvenient and slightly costly, but it shouldn't cause me any serious trouble, thank goodness.

That's always a perk! I find you can generally figure things out. I haven't had an issue with all my silly losing items.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
One day in NZ I thought I lost my wallet at like 5 in the morning before I had to go to work (and I had no way of getting to work without it) it scared the **** out of me, but I managed to find it after 10 or so minutes.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Episode 7 or this season's Rick and Morty may go down as one of my favourite episodes of television period

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
When you wake up and you have 30 texts wishing you a happy birthday. But, 29 of them are from your uncle. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino