OT: Sens Lounge LXXII: Scrubs or Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm so lonely I posted on the Leaf lounge... Someone end my misery

Sens lounge is dead during the early AM hours.

It's quarter to 2pm here in Indo... just wearing my Team Canada Swift jersey, getting ready for the game. Got 2 other Canuck expats coming to my place for pizza & beer to watch the game tonight.

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada

It's quarter to 2pm here in Indo... just wearing my Team Canada Swift jersey, getting ready for the game. Got 2 other Canuck expats coming to my place for pizza & beer to watch the game tonight.

ah another human being umm... Hello

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam

How's the pizza in Indonesia? Any chance of a three man parade in downtown Jakarta? ;)

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
How's the pizza in Indonesia? Any chance of a three man parade in downtown Jakarta? ;)

Hey, there were 11 Canadians in my house tonight!

That's like the entire Canadian contingent in the city I live in (Bogor) outside of one girl, who just had a baby.

So unless you just had a kid this week, if you are a Canuck and live in my town, you were at my place. It was pretty good.

Also: the pizza, for the most part, is awful here.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Hey, there were 11 Canadians in my house tonight!

That's like the entire Canadian contingent in the city I live in (Bogor) outside of one girl, who just had a baby.

So unless you just had a kid this week, if you are a Canuck and live in my town, you were at my place. It was pretty good.

Canadian expats coming together in a farflung part of the world to watch the Olympics has the potential to be great experience in of itself.

Nice of the wife and yourself to provide the accommodation. Glad it was pretty good.

Were the locals tuned in to this at all? Wondering what the excitement was about?

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Ever since I installed my new router, I haven't been able to play Ghosts very well at all. I went from being a perfectly average player to garbage.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Nhl 14 is the worst ****ing sports game of all time. I literally just took it out of my game console and threw it against the wall.

**** ea and their crappy piece of **** nhl 14 game.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What happened?

GK :) :) :)

I just can't stand all the bs that happens in that game. The penalties and poke checks are all bs. It seems like every time i try to poke check, the opposing player falls down and i get a penalty.

In addition, I was playing this game yesterday in team play and a player on our team got a 5 minute penalty for interference. Is there even such a thing as a 5 minute penalty for interferrence in real hockey? If there is such a thing, i have never seen it before. I looked at the replay and i don't know why he got a 5 minute penalty.

I think i need to take a break from this game. :laugh:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I just can't stand all the bs that happens in that game. The penalties and poke checks are all bs. It seems like every time i try to poke check, the opposing player falls down and i get a penalty.

In addition, I was playing this game yesterday in team play and a player on our team got a 5 minute penalty for interference. Is there even such a thing as a 5 minute penalty for interferrence in real hockey? If there is such a thing, i have never seen it before. I looked at the replay and i don't know why he got a 5 minute penalty.

I think i need to take a break from this game. :laugh:

In NHL 14 the 5 min interference penalties are given out when the other player gets injured due to the hit.
Which is pretty stupid in OTP/EASHL because you don't actually lose the player who gets "hurt".

It's worse if you're playing with CPU teammates and they take those penalties :banghead:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
In NHL 14 the 5 min interference penalties are given out when the other player gets injured due to the hit.
Which is pretty stupid in OTP/EASHL because you don't actually lose the player who gets "hurt".

It's worse if you're playing with CPU teammates and they take those penalties :banghead:

The cpu has seemed to be taking a lot of stupid penalties for me lately.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Just bought Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Didn't think I'd buy it for awhile but I got an overwhelming urge to play it for some reason. Will report back later on how Team Retro did this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad