OT: Sens Lounge LXXI: Ehem... Hockey Lounge (?) Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Yeah and most profs are pretty flexible as well. I've usually always handed in papers with the minimum pages limit (and sometimes less) and gotten good grades. I've just never found it useful to go on for 20 pages when you can write a 10 page paper that will pretty much be the same.

Funny thing is my friend was the complete opposite

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Profs have these criteria for good reason more often than not I think. If they think you can do justice to a topic in seven pages, you can. They've likely done it themselves and have seen it done enough to know what an appropriate cap should be. Complete freedom may mean having to slog through 20 pages of nonsense when the time for doing so does not exist.

They have these reasons because then they can meet their audit requirements. I'm sure professors have to define their lesson plans very clearly to their supervisors, and they want to make sure they don't draw any undue attention. And as for 20 pages of nonsense - well then it would obviously receive a bad grade.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Went to River City Sports yesterday with my original Sens jersey

"Can I get this embroidered?"
"Sure, who do you want on it?"
"Daigle"
".............really?"

:laugh:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Not to mention they were only worn 2 years (with white numbers, I will have to get a second for red numbers). Looking at the rosters there aren't a lot of big name players (ie guys I would know beyond just name considering my age) the only other guys worth considering are Yashin (yuck) and rookie Bonk.

I want to eventually get one of each

This is my current list:

Current home: Greening
Current away: Lehner
Heritage: Karlsson
07 home: Volchenkov
Original black (white numbers): Daigle (on the way)

These are the players I am considering for others with the jerseys sorted by order of how I want them

Heritage classic: Smith/Wiercioch/MacArthur/Turris/Zibanejad
07 Away: Alfredsson
97 Away: Redden/Bonk/Phillips
99 Away: Redden/Bonk/Phillips
07 Third: Hossa/Havlat/Lalime
SNES: Neil
Original home: Redden/Bonk/Phillips
Original away: Brady

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
My first jersey, although it was non-official and made by some place in Korean, was "The Dream" Andreas Dackell. Worst decision this franchise has ever made is to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad