OT: Sens Lounge LXXI: Ehem... Hockey Lounge (?) Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
That's a fair response, although I don't think that it's necessarily fair to place the blame on weed there.

People should just look at how amazingly successful it has been in Colorado in one week, and realize that it needs to be done here in Canada. Government makes a **** load of money, people are willing to pay more for the legal product, and everyone wins.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
It's reasonable to rat someone out for growing in their room without the homeowners permission because they would be liable if caught.

Not sure how you could be "highly against weed" though lol.

I pay rent at home. My name's on the lease. If something were to happen and they get busted, I get in **** too. It's not that easy just to say "I had no recollection of the event in question."

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
That's a fair response, although I don't think that it's necessarily fair to place the blame on weed there.

People should just look at how amazingly successful it has been in Colorado in one week, and realize that it needs to be done here in Canada. Government makes a **** load of money, people are willing to pay more for the legal product, and everyone wins.

It'll probably happen in the next 5-10 years if conservatives don't win a majority.

I pay rent at home. My name's on the lease. If something were to happen and they get busted, I get in **** too. It's not that easy just to say "I had no recollection of the event in question."

Which is why I said what you want to do is reasonable. I don't know your situation, but the best thing to do imo would be to talk to the person first.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
It'll probably happen in the next 5-10 years if conservatives don't win a majority.

Which is why I said what you want to do is reasonable. I don't know your situation, but the best thing to do imo would be to talk to the person first.

I have been, for over 5 years. Talking is cheap now, time to make action speak louder than words. Maybe it's just my rage I've been keeping in for a long time. I need a punch bag :laugh:

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I have been, for over 5 years. Talking is cheap now, time to make action speak louder than words. Maybe it's just my rage I've been keeping in for a long time. I need a punch bag :laugh:

Alright, you did the reasonable thing, they didn't listen. Do what you need to do.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Weed legalization makes too much sense not to do. It is less dangerous than alcohol, and legalizing it would take drug dealers (the people that push others to harder drugs) out of the system.

On a much different note, my friend lost his grandmother late last night and his grandfather early this morning (they were not from the same parent). I haven't seen him yet, but don't know what I should say when I do. Does anyone have any idea what would be the right thing/way to say?

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
fiveguysburgers2.jpg

Five

sask - I'm broke, been eating soup, falafel, or rice all week...and you post this.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
For anyone that are not familiar with Electronic Dance Music and this new music culture (and want to learn more about it), I strongly suggest listening to the following documentary:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Apparently EB Games is "not allowed" to give me a phone call when they get a new shipment of PS4s. Wtf kind of rule is that, don't they want my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad