OT: Sens Lounge LXX: Return of bad titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm thinking of getting a Little Debbie applie pie from the gas station but I'm not sure the momentary satisfaction of sweetness will justify the ensuing carb-rush-sleep.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Played Civ5 tonight with my buddy (we were on a team). We were dominating and about to win the game when I noticed he had moved a Great Prophet beside my capital city, with the goal of converting it from my religion to his.

Naturally, I bought an atomic bomb before ending my turn, and promptly dropped it on his prophet at the beginning of the next, before he could convert London, at a cost of ten population.

Totally worth it :laugh:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Played Civ5 tonight with my buddy (we were on a team). We were dominating and about to win the game when I noticed he had moved a Great Prophet beside my capital city, with the goal of converting it from my religion to his.

Naturally, I bought an atomic bomb before ending my turn, and promptly dropped it on his prophet at the beginning of the next, before he could convert London, at a cost of ten population.

Totally worth it :laugh:
You nuked your own city?! Damn, that's the ultimate "cutting off the nose to spite the face" move.
Civilization. The game that can dissolve time. "JUST ONE MORE TURN"....
Preach. Haven't touched the game in months because I value my concept of time as it stands now.
My cat peed on my feather pillow. :(
Want some cheese with that whine? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad